what time is it where you are?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
flanum
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

what time is it where you are?

Post by flanum »

its five past three in the morning here in irish not so mean time, i havent gone to bed yet, been listening to loads of tunes and sitting in front of the fire drinkin loads a cans sortin out my fishin tackle for a biggie tomorrow(today?) and just noticed tht chiffy gets active at this mad oclock. i keep forgetting youse mad merry-cans are on a different time thing to us lads. oh yeah in the middle of me takin pics of my scars and sortin out me tackle and drinkin and listin to tunes and readin mcarthys bar... iget an sms txt mssg from my ex girlfriend from last year(the one that i suddenly realised spring was in the air and i brought her to milltown) anyway we hadnt contacted since last sept or so, she wants to meet me for a pint tomorrow! now ill not be able to sleep at all cos i know itll be great fun tomorrow night and i should really get to sleep cos i have to go into work tomorrow to connect up an auger motor on a shot blaster and then tidy up my parents house before they come back from their trip to england to see my uncle who just had his legs amputated and i was eating and drinking all theair stuff in theyre house while they were away and then i want to go fishing and then meet laura...!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

ah jaysus just remembered i have to put new brake pads on the car tomorrow at some stage as well!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
Jack

Post by Jack »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone

I live in Eastern Standard Time in the US.
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

It's 10:21 pm EST here in good ole' Virginny and tomorrow is supposed to be my day off, but no sub, so I have to work! :swear:
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
flanum

Post by flanum »

10:21? sure it only feels like a few minutes ago when it was that here!! its now 03:30! how come time flies in your own time but when you are at work... my god that just draaaaags, especially the last hour!!
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

I guess that's the true test of whether you are enjoying what you are doing at the moment.
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
hathair_bláth

Post by hathair_bláth »

It's 11:14 pm on the far side of Florida. :)
Anglorfin

Post by Anglorfin »

LoL well it's about 1:00 am where I am, New Jersey. Got home from the local tavern a little earlier than I would have liked.
dubhlinn
antispam: No

Post by dubhlinn »

06:40.
England.

Slan,
D. :)
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
Denny

Post by Denny »

Good morning!
and
good night!

10:55 PM
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

4.40 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time, and all is about as well as it usually is.
khl
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Longtime member of Chiff and Fipple. I own/have owned more whistles than a person should, I think. But I’m not complaining.

Post by khl »

8:39 PM Hawaii time.
Keith
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

As I write this, it is 3:07 am EST (US).... yyyyaaaaaaahhhhwwwnnnnn, man, I gotta get some sleep sometime. :D
Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander »

It's half-past four on a very sunny afternoon here in South Buckinghamshire. I'm skiving, because my darling wife is off buying a car from one of her relatives. This is because she totalled the car we had, on New Year's Eve.
I ought to Mow the lawn, make bread, make stew or some other meal, clean the loos and iron my shirts, but what I'm probably going to do is make a slingshot catapult. I have a perfect Y-shaped piece of wood I picked up in Farm Woods, and a bicycle inner-tube for the rubber.

I'm resting on my laurels slightly as this computer wasn't connecting to the router, as it had picked up some nasty spy-ware. But Ad-aware sorted it out. Hurrah! :party:

Not that I would *wish* such a thing, but I wonder if any of these teenage virus writers has considered writing something that a spyware bot would pick up to send back to its parent site, that would totally b*gger it up? I mean the SpyBot's parent site. That would be a terrible thing to do. I wouldn't want anyone to do something like that. I'll go and talk to my teenage son about it.
Wizard needs whiskey, badly!
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

Right now....it's 11:40am . Time to finish packing up the house :P
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.