KITT? Is it really you!!??

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

KITT? Is it really you!!??

Post by Tyler »

“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

I tried to watch that show once. I've spent the years since in a vain attempt to wipe the images from my brain. <shudder>
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Hey, I grew up on Knight Rider; these days it has a place of honor on my DVD shelf, next to Starsky and Hutch and Magnum, P.I.
:P
I even had a TransAm that I started converting into KITT. I sold it to a friend (who is continuing the conversion) before I got married.
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
chrisoff

Post by chrisoff »

I love Trans Ams for 2 reasons, Knight Rider and Smokey and The Bandit.

Did you ever see Team Knight Rider? That was bad.
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

chrisoff wrote:Did you ever see Team Knight Rider? That was bad.
Oh vomit....
way to fark up a perfectly good premise....

I hated TKR....hated it....
like a dog....
without a bone....
an actor out alone...
knightriders on the storm.... :P
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

The show was dumb, and everything about it and the car (Trans Am yuck) was dumb. David Hunkelhoff couldn't act his way out of a paper bag to save his life...

... now if the car had been a 1963 Corvette, I would've overlooked Hussyhopp's acting. :D

... now THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout! :thumbsup:
Scott McCallister
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Scott McCallister »

chrisoff wrote:I love Trans Ams for 2 reasons, Knight Rider and Smokey and The Bandit.
Kinght Rider, was not a Trans Am. Oh, it may have been made by Pontiac and been stamped Trans Am, but it was nothing like what was in Smokey and the Bandit... which was infact, a Trans Am.

Let's be clear here. :x

:D
There's and old Irish saying that says pretty much anything you want it to.

chrisoff

Post by chrisoff »

:boggle:

Clear as mud.

Actually as someone mentioned it before I'll actually come out and say I really preferred Magnum's Ferrari.
gonzo914
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by gonzo914 »

Joseph E. Smith wrote:The show was dumb, and everything about it and the car (Trans Am yuck) was dumb. David Hunkelhoff couldn't act his way out of a paper bag to save his life...

... now if the car had been a 1963 Corvette, I would've overlooked Hussyhopp's acting. :D

... now THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout! :thumbsup:
Cool, man, cool!!

Route 66 -- In which Todd Stools and Buzz Mudrock gad about the countryside solving problems, righting wrongs, deflowering maidens and looking terminally cool in their brand new 'Vette, despite their having no visible means of support. Alas, the 'Vette was not red, though, but either light blue or tan, which filmed better in black and white.
Last edited by gonzo914 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy for the blue white and red
Crazy for the blue white and red
And yellow fringe
Crazy for the blue white red and yellow
jkwest
Location: the beautiful, untainted NorCal..yes there is one..

Post by jkwest »

Did someone mention David Hasselhoff?!?!?
Caj

Post by Caj »

jkwest wrote:Did someone mention David Hasselhoff?!?!?
I swear that guy's next in line to take over the throne when William Shatner leaves us.

Caj
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

gawwd, what a bunch o spoil sports! :D :P :lol:
I'm offended by your corvette! :wink:

BTW, even tho I used to own one...

GMs are for wannabes... :P

/mustang owner :P
//is real mustang
///mustang has "owned" many GMs :P
////is so cool :P
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Please, at least find a video with KITT in it.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
Rod Sprague

Post by Rod Sprague »

I.D.10-t wrote:
Please, at least find a video with KITT in it.
Mommy, make the hurting stop!

Stop picking on Tyler. It still morn Shatner pulling an Adam West and degenerating into his own worst caricature. There are things that still cause my pulse to quicken, because I saw them at an impressionable age. I still go through a box of Kleenex when I watch the movie Silent Running. I was a big fan of Johnny Quest and Space Ghost when they both first came out on Saturday mornings. I still enjoy Johnny Quest, but Space Ghost deserves the treatment it gets at the hands of Cartoon Network, speaking of own worst caricature.

Shatner. Dear God. Tell your fan base to “Get a life”? Talk about shooting your career in the foot! “Excuse me Walmart associate, where are the lives?” “Isle four, next to the happily ever afters!” When you have the nerdy self esteem of the class alien life-form, getting a life involves things like 20 years of counseling!
gallant_murray

Re: KITT? Is it really you!!??

Post by gallant_murray »

Tyler Morris wrote:The ACTUAL REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS KITT!!!!! FOR SALE!!!!
Everybody drool.....then panic. :D
Wow, it's almost as much as an O'Riordan on e-bay.
Ramzy Berbawy

I think there's just one kind of folks. Folks.
-Scout Finch