it delays in the shipment.... :(

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
AlonE
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

it delays in the shipment.... :(

Post by AlonE »

hello!

for some weeks it has been buying in the store online Melody's Traditional Music (http://www.folkharp.com/), my purchase was of a Susato Kildare, a Generation Bb and a Waltons. My order was sent the 1 of March, nevertheless already have spent almost two weeks and not yet it has arrived, the administrators have said me that it can delay until a month to recivir the shipment, but in the Web says that of 4 to 10 days it was the delay.

that I must think of all this?
it is common that it as much delays my order in arriving at my country (Chile)? arrived my someday whistles...?

P.D: I use a translator, excuses the annoyances.
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

I have waited over a month for shipments from the UK. It is most likely the fact that it is an international order that it is taking so long.
WhistlingArmadillo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by WhistlingArmadillo »

I'll put in a good word for the Melody's folk -- I've been in their shop (it's almost local, being on the other side of Houston) several times over the last few weeks (buying a Dusty Strings Ravenna 26 harp -- but that's a different story!). Great people there -- I think that if there's a problem, it's most likely in the unpredictable postal system.

On an aside: they let me try a Sweetheart high D whistle while I was in the shop (I'd never heard one before) -- that was an amazingly sweet sounding whistle!
At the end of it all, I want to be told "Well done". I don't want to _be_ well done!
fearfaoin

Post by fearfaoin »

International shipments can vary. Sometimes they get delayed for
a long time in Customs. There's nothing the vendor can do about it.
feadog39
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by feadog39 »

ask if you can get the tracking number of the shipment. With that info you may be able to find out what is going on. Has it acutally been shipped? Is it stuck in customs and, if so, where?
Brendan
AlonE

Post by AlonE »

but I must request the code to Melody `s?