Theif tricked by David Copperfield pleads guilty...

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Theif tricked by David Copperfield pleads guilty...

Post by Tyler »

...he ought to plead gullible too! :lol:

Story here
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Re: Theif tricked by David Copperfield pleads guilty...

Post by Flyingcursor »

Tyler Morris wrote:...he ought to plead gullible too! :lol:

Story here
Alice Wickfield wouldn't have been fooled.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

I don't understand how a 17 year old can spend 2 years in prison and get out of prison when he is 21.
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Unseen122 wrote:I don't understand how a 17 year old can spend 2 years in prison and get out of prison when he is 21.
David Copperfield can make anyone dissapear for as long as he wants to, man... :D
Maybe the prison travels at just under the speed of light, so he feels like he's serving 2 years, but here on Earth four years has actually passed.
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
djm
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by djm »

said his attorney, Franklin Prince. Prince said Riley hopes to finish high school behind bars.
Looks like he will get his wish for Christmas. :lol:

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

djm wrote:
said his attorney, Franklin Prince. Prince said Riley hopes to finish high school behind bars.
Looks like he will get his wish for Christmas. :lol:

djm
LMAO!
:lol:
I totally missed the other way it can be taken! :lol:
Wanderer
Tell us something.: I've like been here forever ;)
But I guess you gotta filter out the spambots.
100 characters? Geeze.

Post by Wanderer »

Unseen122 wrote:I don't understand how a 17 year old can spend 2 years in prison and get out of prison when he is 21.
The story says he'll be housed with under-21 inmates. I don't think it says he'll get out when he's 21.
│& ¼║: ♪♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ :║
RonKiley
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by RonKiley »

That is a very small prison. :D
I've never met a whistle I didn't want.