ON EBAY SWEET RESONANCE LOW D AFRICAN BLACKWOOD- SOLD

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
sponge
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: irish music, specifically slow airs played on different whistle keys, also lower keyed flutes like Bb, but only from modern makers who have managed to get the hole spacing a little closer. And finally learning some fiddle tunes, mainly slow airs again so that the whole family don't go mad with the sound of a cat being strangled.

ON EBAY SWEET RESONANCE LOW D AFRICAN BLACKWOOD- SOLD

Post by sponge »

Hi all,

I have listed my blackwood res low D on ebay, selling everything apart from the kitchen sink to fund serious flute obsession, yeh I know why put myself through the pain, I need a challenge, I have decided to keep my lovely Jon Sindt D for learning all my tunes as its a great little whistle, thats just right on volume, and when I get my flute I have good reason to pick up the Sindt for a bit of respite.

new link - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0038420982
Last edited by sponge on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loren
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Post by Loren »

Mighty Fine looking whistle, great pictures sponge. Good luck with the sale.

Loren
crookedtune

Post by crookedtune »

The item has been retracted from eBay. I hope that means you found a buyer that quick. Lovely looking whistle!!
Charlie Gravel

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
― Oscar Wilde
sponge
Tell us something.: irish music, specifically slow airs played on different whistle keys, also lower keyed flutes like Bb, but only from modern makers who have managed to get the hole spacing a little closer. And finally learning some fiddle tunes, mainly slow airs again so that the whole family don't go mad with the sound of a cat being strangled.

SWEET RES ON EBAY

Post by sponge »

Hi all,

Ebay in there wisdom removed it as I put a link to the sweet web site for people to check out the sound file, so I have relisted it again, see if they can find a fault this time, its strange that there is millions of pounds in illegal software being sold everyday on there site but I get pulled for a link.

new link here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0038420982
Doc Jones

Post by Doc Jones »

I've had lots of dealings with Brother Sponge and can highly recommend him.

His whistle photography is awesome. I recently bought a new camera to try and get anything like he's doing. It seemed cheaper than flying him from England to Idaho every two weeks.

So far my pictures feel more exopensive but don't look much better. I guess I'll have to read the danged manual.

Doc
:) Doc's Book

Want to learn about medicinal herbs?
Doc's Website

Want to become a Clinical Herbalist? Doc's Herb School
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by brewerpaul »

SOMEBODY buy this whistle! I have one in Dymondwood and it's my alltime favorite low D. I sold my Copeland to buy it, if that tells you anything. I don't think Walt makes very many of these in Blackwood (Tyg?), so this is really special.
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

Yeah, the Dymondwood one is great. I bet this one is even better.

GREAT pictures!

:)
~JessieD
sponge

res low d

Post by sponge »

Thanks everyone for the positive responses, the res low D has gone,
I got a very good offer, I apologise if anyone had there eye on it,
I did try to find the send seller best offer option on ebay, but I think this may be a power seller facility.

all the best sponge
Bridges-PdP
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Bridges-PdP »

When was the auction supposed to end? Did somebody use Buy It Now?
Scott Bridges

Auxilio ab alto
Ostekjeks

Post by Ostekjeks »

Many of you say that the Sweet Resonance low Ds are nice whistles. When I tried the one on the European tour, I felt that it had rather nasty tunig issues. Is it just me?
waltcamp45

Post by waltcamp45 »

Bridges-PdP wrote:When was the auction supposed to end? Did somebody use Buy It Now?
No, it appears the item was withdrawn.
Bridges-PdP

Post by Bridges-PdP »

waltcamp45 wrote:
Bridges-PdP wrote:When was the auction supposed to end? Did somebody use Buy It Now?
No, it appears the item was withdrawn.

Oh. I thought it was an auction.

_
sponge

res low d

Post by sponge »

Hi bridges,

it was an auction, I did explain in an earlier post that I wanted to add (make a best offer option), which is a better system than buy it now,
because it allows interested ebayers the chance to offer what they have as a budget, but this was unavailable, not sure if its a power seller option or not, I did apologise in the post just above your first post to anyone, who had looked at the listing, but I had a very good offer, so sorry hope that clears it up.

Sponge