OT: Whistles safe after Tropical Storm Fay

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
NancyF
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by NancyF »

Tropical Storm Fay went directly across this area Friday night. After 24 hours without electrical service, one major tree limb in the driveway and and a big scare, all the whistles are safe and sound. Some of the chatters knew it was bearing down Friday night. I only thought it was bad at 8 pm. The worst didn't arrive until after midnight! All is well now, except for having the tree sawn up.

I'll share a picture of the tree if anyone emails me to volunteer to host it for a few days.

Cheers, Nancy
carrie

Post by carrie »

Nancy,

So those emergency drills you faithfully practiced with the whistles paid off!

Glad to hear all is well now. Sorry to hear about the tree damage--and scare. Wow.

Carol
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Nancy - Those Low Ds make great oars don't they? Seriously, glad all is well. Regards, Philo
Wandering_Whistler

Post by Wandering_Whistler »

Nancy:

Glad to hear you made it through the storm OK...TS Fay became a heavy drizzle by the time it made it up here to NW houston.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wandering_Whistler on 2002-09-09 00:19 ]</font>
blackhawk
antispam: No

Post by blackhawk »

Whew!! I'm so glad, Nancy! I was glued to CNN and got more agitated hour by hour as they kept talking about the storm but never once mentioned whether or not your whistles were all right. That's it for me...Fox News from now on.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Yikes a hooty Nancy..glad those whistles are okay! But more importantly..glad you and yours are safe..catch you in C&F chat again soon I hope..:smile:
Moonlight
JimmyM

Post by JimmyM »

Glad you're safe, Nancy