optical illusions

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Innocent Bystander wrote:My book was called "The Luscher Colour Test" by Dr Max Luscher
Oh, I had that book. I was a bit worried about the rest of the books on that website. Now I understand, though.

I like purple and deep rose and pale greens.

Stop what, Nano?
djm
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by djm »

Lambchop wrote:Stop what, Nano?
Perhaps he's worried some of those other books might be bad for his eyesight (?). :wink:

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

djm wrote:
Perhaps he's worried some of those other books might be bad for his eyesight (?). :wink:

djm

I should think he'd be more worried about the state of his immortal soul!

Did you SEE those books???!!!
djm

Post by djm »

Lambchop wrote:Did you SEE those books???!!!
I only see what I want to see. :wink:

djm
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Well, I only saw them because I prudently evaluate every website for safety before clicking on anything.
djm

Post by djm »

Lambchop wrote:Well, I only saw them because I prudently evaluate every website for safety before clicking on anything.
Yeah, right. So which ones are you getting? :lol:

djm
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

Innocent Bystander wrote:I used to have the book.
Is that the book that had those little colored cards with it? You lay them out and then pick them out in the order you like them the best? I'm only asking because I couldn't get the stupid site to work :P Anyway, if it is the same book, I always liked the raspberry colored card the best :wink:
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Lambchop wrote:
Innocent Bystander wrote:
chas wrote:Optics meets psychology. It doesn't get much better than that.
Then you'll like
The Luscher Colour Test

Oh dear, what an unusual website he's discovered . . .
I was so scared I wouldn't be able to stop myself from clicking on that Necrophilia book for a preview. :o :boggle: :o I think I've matured because I was able to resist. Whew! :lol: I have nothing against necrophiliacs (I guess), but I just know that I would be grossed out and never able to forget it.

My computer is a bit troubled so I couldn't actually get the color test.

I also used to have the Luscher Color Test book with the cards, I don't really know how I acquired it, but I had so much fun testing my workmates years ago. One fellow picked black as his favorite color. Wasn't that a pretty severely bad color to pick or something? I remember reading the analysis of his personality and just looking up at him and saying "Dick,...uh, now this is just a game you know." :lol:
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

djm wrote:

djm
No, all that blasted cyber-whispering's bad for my eyesight. Makes me downright PEEVISH.

I didn't even check the link to the color test until Cynth started going on about it. Marvelously outrageous. Innocent Bystander, you have tastes that, um, run far afield, shall we say...
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Nanohedron wrote:
djm wrote:

djm
No, all that blasted cyber-whispering's bad for my eyesight. Makes me downright PEEVISH.
It's very easy to read. Just click the "quote" button. It appears in regular type. When you're done, just arrow back to the previous screen.

I think someone else had a way to highlight it or something?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Post by Nanohedron »

Lambchop wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:
djm wrote: Perhaps he's worried some of those other books might be bad for his eyesight (?). :wink:

djm
It's very easy to read. Just click the "quote" button. It appears in regular type. When you're done, just arrow back to the previous screen.

I think someone else had a way to highlight it or something?
I KNOW how to do that. It wastes my time.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Ctrl ++
Or convince someone to get rid of "tiny"
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Oh.

Well, then how else am I going to communicate I'm whispering in a confidential and/or secretive manner?

I think there is a need to make allowances for things like this. It would certainly hinder my expression not to use it. Not to mention Emm, Izz, Cynth . . . hey! . . . are you discriminating against females? :evil:
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

I.D.10-t wrote:Ctrl ++
Could you be more specific?
I.D.10-t wrote:Or convince someone to get rid of "tiny"
Doubt that's gonna happen.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Lambchop wrote:Oh.

Well, then how else am I going to communicate I'm whispering in a confidential and/or secretive manner?

I think there is a need to make allowances for things like this. It would certainly hinder my expression not to use it. Not to mention Emm, Izz, Cynth . . . hey! . . . are you discriminating against females? :evil:
There's this marvelous thing called the PM. Perhaps you've heard of it.