Whistle/Da Vinci Code Revealed!!!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Thomas-Hastay
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Whistle/Da Vinci Code Revealed!!!

Post by Thomas-Hastay »

Now that "Da Vinci Frenzy" is in full swing...

The Scale of a whistle is 8 notes and the first ,Divine, harmonic (3rd) is a shift of only a 5th above the previous. All three numbers are in the Fibonaci sequence.

If we now apply Pythagorian/DaVinci mathematics...8 divided by 5 = Phi/1.618 (close enough), the Divine Measure!

If we have a base of 5, a right side of 12(half notes in the scale), we have an opposite side of 13 (The Octave note). Then seperate the Sacred feminine 2 and Male 3 in the base and we have a new opposite measure of <b> 12.368</b>. So?

<b>12.368 is exactly the number of Lunar Months/Days/Hours/and Minutes in a solar year! </b> The Proof of divinity is in the parable of St John, verse #20.

(The square root of 153 fish. The holy ghost/"base" of the pillar, 3 squared = 9. The 12 fishing on the right side. square = 144 ). This was a parable used to teach the clergy science,mathematics and a precise Lunar Calender!!!

So to conclude... Whistles are DIVINE!!! Don't you agree? ;-)

Thomas Hastay.
Acolyte to the Sarmoun Darque Order
(Collectors of "Honey/Knowlage)
"The difference between Genius and stupidity, is that Genius has its limits" (Albert Einstein)
thomashastay@yahoo.com
boomerang
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by boomerang »

Wow Thomas
:lol:
you got wayyyyy to much time on your hands
:D :P
Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level then beat you with experience!!
emmline

Post by emmline »

Look out Thomas! There's a weird guy in a monk robe behind you waving a reco*******....
Chiffed

Post by Chiffed »

Got a movie deal yet? Maybe the Fonz could direct.
Happily tooting when my dogs let me.
mutepointe

Post by mutepointe »

dear thomas: i bet you could save me a heck of a lot of research. i need to know the name of the letter puzzle that was inside the wooden rose. you know, that spelled out .....nevermind, i don't want to ruin it for anyone. what is that thing called? my wife would like to own one.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦
mutepointe

Post by mutepointe »

and if anyone knows where one could be found on the internet, a link would be greatly appreciated. thanks
白飞梦
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Cool :)

But which parable tells us the grade of the cone?
All the best!

mitch
http://www.ozwhistles.com
Thomas-Hastay

Post by Thomas-Hastay »

Mutepointe.

The device is called a <b>"CRYPTEX"</b> You will find a great deal of data on the net. The Nazi's copied it and called it "The Enigma Machine" but the mathematician Pascal is given credit for this mechanical computer.

Some believe it is a device that was hidden in the temple of Solomon and found by the Templar Knights. One of the "Keys of Solomon". An Ancient version of similar function used to predict the pathways of the planets was found in a shipwreck and was named for the area it was found in...The Antikithera Device.

It must have been necessary to predict the precise moment that divine whistle tunes should be played(?) :P

Thomas Hastay
"The difference between Genius and stupidity, is that Genius has its limits" (Albert Einstein)
thomashastay@yahoo.com
mutepointe

Post by mutepointe »

thanks thom. there were a couple of places on-line to purchase them. i'm hoping that for our next big day (our wedding annivesary) my wife will get a cryptex and i can get another musical instrument.
白飞梦