Has Dale found out yet?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Denny wrote:
fearfaoin wrote:
Cynth wrote:Just makin' sure everyone gets equal time.
So, bald and rumply's still good? Awesome! I'll inform my wife.
Short...you left out short! :lol:

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I'm Trendy, I'M TRENDY!!!! :D :lol:
Azalin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Azalin »

I'm going to sue this guy, he's trying to look like me!
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Denny wrote:
fearfaoin wrote:
Cynth wrote:Just makin' sure everyone gets equal time.
So, bald and rumply's still good? Awesome! I'll inform my wife.
Short...you left out short! :lol:
Hey, short is good.! So is tall! So is hair or no hair or a little hair! :lol: Besides, I'm just playing tit for tat here. A good-looking man is not anywhere near as attractive as a good man.

(Nothing against Brian Finnegan. He seems like a very nice guy.)
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Cynth wrote:A good-looking man is not anywhere near as attractive as a good man.
A female acquaintance of mine is fond of saying, "Good guys wear white hats, but the best guys wear black hats."
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

Sylvester wrote:All right...He's not so bad, but i'd like to see how he plays...
http://www.kerrywhistles.com/movies/Bri ... n_01_2.wmv

nuff said
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

How hysterically funny!!! This evening is one of the first "tropical" nights we've had, there is a delicious warm breeze coming in off the water, I just got out of a nice bath, and was just sitting down to study for my anatomy final . . . and here's this thread again!!! Complete with Brian Finnegan and his rumply t-shirt! Oooooo!
scottielvr

Post by scottielvr »

Lambchop wrote:This evening is one of the first "tropical" nights we've had, there is a delicious warm breeze coming in off the water. . . Brian Finnegan and his rumply t-shirt! Oooooo!
Life is sweet, isn't it.
:wink:
alurker

Post by alurker »

I've PM'd a board member called <a href="http://chiffboard.mati.ca/profile.php?m ... h.flook</a>. I think she'd like to get involved in all this.... :lol:
Sylvester

Post by Sylvester »

amar wrote:
Sylvester wrote:All right...He's not so bad, but i'd like to see how he plays...
http://www.kerrywhistles.com/movies/Bri ... n_01_2.wmv

nuff said
pffff, anyone with a good sound engineer can do that...

I haven't found mine one yet...
Reel
Asturian Air

Audare est Facere
Sylvester

Post by Sylvester »

Sylvester wrote:
Cynth wrote:
I've seen him twice, no worries about how well he can play :lol: . They go to Spain---Asturias?
Oh yes! they come quite often. I'd say that Flook is by far the international band that drops by most. They played in Madrid a couple of weeks ago . I couldn't make it. 400 kms and then back on a thursday night is too much for me. They'll probably be at Asturias next summer, but that's much further from where I live :swear:
BTW...this picture was somewhat hugely familiar to me.

It turns out that Flook played in Fuengirola last august. That's on the coast, 200 kms from where I live. My family has a small flat there so we've been there lots of times. At the time I was in Scotland though...
Reel
Asturian Air

Audare est Facere
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

jsluder wrote:
Cynth wrote:A good-looking man is not anywhere near as attractive as a good man.
A female acquaintance of mine is fond of saying, "Good guys wear white hats, but the best guys wear black hats."
I've pondered this over quite a bit and ----I don't seem to quite get it :lol: . I don't know many people who wear hats other than wooly multi-colored winter ones!
Sylvester wrote:It turns out that Flook played in Fuengirola last august. That's on the coast, 200 kms from where I live. My family has a small flat there so we've been there lots of times.
It looks like a lovely town. Maybe you will get lucky and they will play there and you won't have to get back home that night and can stay in the flat. We stayed overnight in a motel the last time they played in our area. It was a four hour drive and too late to come home that night. It was fun though.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Cynth wrote:
jsluder wrote:A female acquaintance of mine is fond of saying, "Good guys wear white hats, but the best guys wear black hats."
I've pondered this over quite a bit and ----I don't seem to quite get it :lol: . I don't know many people who wear hats other than wooly multi-colored winter ones!
Think "Western" movies and TV shows (Roy Rogers, etc.). She's indicating that she prefers the bad guys.
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

jsluder wrote:
Cynth wrote:
jsluder wrote:A female acquaintance of mine is fond of saying, "Good guys wear white hats, but the best guys wear black hats."
Think "Western" movies and TV shows (Roy Rogers, etc.). She's indicating that she prefers the bad guys.
Oh! I prefer the good guys. I loved Roy Rogers when I was little :lol: .
Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Cynth wrote:
jsluder wrote:
I'm a hat-wearer. Generally a duncher (a flat cap). In winter it's a dark-blue woollen duncher, and in summer a lightweight grey duncher. In really good weather it's a panama, or a a buff canvas job with a Swan's feather in it.

I'm not making any claims to attractiveness. I'm just standing up to be counted as a hat-wearer. (And I'm not bald, either.)
Wizard needs whiskey, badly!
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Cynth wrote:Think "Western" movies and TV shows (Roy Rogers, etc.). She's indicating that she prefers the bad guys.
Oh! I prefer the good guys. I loved Roy Rogers when I was little :lol: .[/quote]

Trigger was my hero! :love: Handsome and smart, too!