Hey, anybody feel like tormenting Joe Smith?!!

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
anima
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by anima »

Wow Davey, is that real gold?
....... and who is the naked babe that modeled for the engraving on the mainstock ferrule?
liestman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by liestman »

Yep, interesting looking pipes. Who would have thought that a pink pearl bowling ball would make such cool mount material!!!
yer friend and mine,
John Liestman
misterpatrick

Post by misterpatrick »

While we're at the tormenting, how about some pictures of the sister set also know as MY SET! C'mon, bring that sweet sweet coco baby on.
Douglas

Post by Douglas »

Hi David

I would like to see them pic's.

I am sure you still have this around, but here is my email

dcross@waterboards.ca.gov

Take Care everyone and Happy Easter
Doug
djm

Post by djm »

As interesting as these pics are of Joe's regs and stuff, I just can't help wondering about that image in the background of the pics. What is it that the Easter Bunny is pulling out of his .... ? :-? :o

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Heeheeheeheeheehee.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
ChaplainBlake
Tell us something.: Irish music has been a developing passion of mine. In the next few years, I hope to have all four of my kids going on whistles!

Post by ChaplainBlake »

I, unlike many of you sick people out there, will wait until JS posts his own pics of the pipes...or not. Mr. B, please send the pics to chaplainblake@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Cynth

Re: Hey, anybody feel like tormenting Joe Smith?!!

Post by Cynth »

reedbiter wrote:...if you feel like torturing the already troubled mind of our own dear Mr. Smith, let me know...and I'll send you a sneak preview pic of his pipes...just so long as you promise NOT to show HIM!! Heh heh heh....where's that $10
you owe me Joe? I recall you needed some guinness money from me some time back in 87...hmmm..?? ehh??!
He lets you call him Joe? :boggle: :boggle: :boggle:
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
maw

Post by maw »

Cynth wrote:
reedbiter wrote:...if you feel like torturing the already troubled mind of our own dear Mr. Smith, let me know...and I'll send you a sneak preview pic of his pipes...just so long as you promise NOT to show HIM!! Heh heh heh....where's that $10
you owe me Joe? I recall you needed some guinness money from me some time back in 87...hmmm..?? ehh??!
One is sure that in this instance, Mr DB... Sir (whose name cannot be spoken by mere mortals) is the Alpha Male and can call anyone he likes Joe :D . Particularly if he is making said pipes for that person :wink:
The Mechanoids will obey the DALEKS... or be exterminated!!!
Joseph E. Smith

maw wrote:
Cynth wrote:
One is sure that in this instance, Mr DB... Sir (whose name cannot be spoken by mere mortals) is the Alpha Male and can call anyone he likes Joe :D . Particularly if he is making said pipes for that person :wink:
... rrrrrrrrrrrright.Image
daveboling

Post by daveboling »

I'd like to get a set of pictures also. :twisted:

dave boling
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

maw wrote:
Cynth wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
PJ
Tell us something.: ......................................................................................................

Post by PJ »

Never mind just emailing photos, why not pass around the actual set so that we can all have a play of it before JES? We'll be doing him a big favour, breaking in the reeds, building up the patina, etc... :twisted:
PJ
Joseph E. Smith

PJ wrote:Never mind just emailing photos, why not pass around the actual set so that we can all have a play of it before JES? We'll be doing him a big favour, breaking in the reeds, building up the patina, etc... :twisted:
There's a special hell for you too. :lol: