4 Key Hammy on its way

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
drummerboy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by drummerboy »

So I just wanted to let everyone know I found someone to part with their Hammy. It actualy turned out to be a 4 key. Its from a guy named Mats who is way over in sweden. Its one of Hammys older flutes. Its born on date in 1984. It is blackwood and has a bflat,G#,and the two f keys. Mats had a lip plate put on by Hammy so Im intrested to see how it affects my tone. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know. If I end up not liking it Eskins already called dibs on it next.
Harry
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Harry »

On 2002-08-19 18:19, drummerboy wrote:
So I just wanted to let everyone know I found someone to part with their Hammy.
[/quote]

Delurk-

Nice one! I'm waiting on an F flute from Hammy with just the Gsharp key. I have'nt seen one in this key from Mr. H before so I'd love to hear from anyone who might have tried one (don't think he's made that many though). I think his flutes are going from strength to strenght, I had a shot on a couple recently at Scoil Achla.

All the best, Harry.

http://www.strayceol.com
Loren
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Post by Loren »

Hey, we're getting all sorts of fine players popping up over here now! Hope we'll hear more from you now and then Harry - Watch out Laughlin, we might even hear a story or two about you! LOL!!

Loren
gcollins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by gcollins »

Cool!

So, Harry, where can I find your CD in China?
I've been looking, but the closest I've come is The Irish Tenors, and that of course was a pirated version for $0.80.
ChrisLaughlin

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

Naw, Loren, I don't think so. Harry was teaching a class at Schoil Achla. My class was taught mostly by Paul McGratten but Harry filled in for a day or two. If he remembers anything about me it was probably my crap tone, or the fact that I hadn't shaved in about three weeks.
Seriously though, Harry, it's good to have you aboard. You are, indeed, the man.
Chris
Harry

Post by Harry »

On 2002-08-20 06:51, gcollins wrote:
Cool!

So, Harry, where can I find your CD in China?
Dig deeper in the bargain bucket GC, it should be somewhere between 'The Chieftains on Mars' and 'Kenny G- Can't give Up'.

Chris, you don't do yourself justice. Hope you enjoyed the school.

Regards, Harry.