A rather big bunny.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Innocent Bystander
antispam: No

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Have yez never seen the like of this before? These were the things they used in Teletubbies, to make the teletubbies look smaller.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Innocent Bystander wrote:Have yez never seen the like of this before? These were the things they used in Teletubbies, to make the teletubbies look smaller.
It would take a lot of sodium pentathol to get me to admit to watching Teletubbies... come to think of it, it would take a lot of sodium pentathol to get me to watch Teletubbies... hmmmm... might be fun....
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

I've never seen the teletubbies on TV. But I think they are so cute. I had NO IDEA they were played by real people. I thought it was a cartoon. This is really shocking! They are gigantic!

Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Tim Hall
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: A rather big bunny.

Post by Tim Hall »

Gromit to the rescue!

I had to leave "Curse of the Were-rabbit" early because my daughter got frightened when Wallace turned into the bunny. I still don't know how it ended.
Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Tim Hall wrote:
I still don't know how it ended.
Gromit saved the day by feeding Wallace some cheese. Totty opened a rabbit sanctuary. The evil dude with the rug was chased away and was never seen again. The credits had floating rabbits drifting around them, which was quite hypnotic.

My Daughter got the DVD for her Birthday. (Among other things).