Now find the date of your demise (for fun)!

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
SteveShaw
antispam: No
Location: Beautiful, beautiful north Cornwall. The Doom Bar is on me.

Post by SteveShaw »

Whistling Pops wrote:I punched in the correct information and it had me living to age 87. I then picked what I thought were the best answers and it had me living to 119. :boggle: :boggle: :boggle: :boggle: :boggle:
It didn't mean it. It was saying to you "if you can lie, so can we!" :D

Steve
"Last night, among his fellow roughs,
He jested, quaff'd and swore."

They cut me down and I leapt up high
I am the life that'll never, never die.
I'll live in you if you'll live in me -
I am the lord of the dance, said he!
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Says I'll be dead, in September of 2037, aged 74 years. I guess it'll be a fairly normal run for yours truly. :)
mukade

Post by mukade »

Something is borked.

I live in Japan, which has the one of the highest life expectancies in the world.
When I change from Asia to Europe, it adds six years onto my life. :D

Artery-caking British foods must be outside Europe's domain.

Mukade
Wormdiet
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Wormdiet »

Despite my carnivorous diet and lack of exercise, I'll supposedly get to 84.

Must be the lack of too much fun.
OOOXXO
Doing it backwards since 2005.
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

SteveShaw wrote:Aug 11 2034.
Hey, you can put me in your will. I'm going to outlive you by three years. :)
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Wormdiet wrote:Despite my carnivorous diet and lack of exercise, I'll supposedly get to 84.
"Despite?" Hang in there. Don't succumb to the forces that attempt to dictate the lives of others based on lopsided, lobbyist funded research.

Remember: that which is bad for you today will be good for you tomorrow as power vacillates from one special interest group to another.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
dwinterfield

Post by dwinterfield »

I too would make it 84 sometime in 2032.

Just for fun I put in what I believed to be the least healthy answer to each question. (In my younger days, many of them would have been honest answers.) Get out your whistles and play a sad song for me. It seems I passed away in March 2005.
Jack

Post by Jack »

I hesitate to do this because I think it gives the wrong impression (just slightly). I do not believe I will ever "really" die, since God has assured me that my life will be eternal with him. This test said that I would live 80 earthly years.

At the same time, I think it's a bit odd how a person can eat right, exer size, and do everything "right" and still die of a stroke (or heart attack, or cancer, what-have-you) at the age of 30. I might be hit by a car tomorrow, for all I know.
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

SteveShaw wrote:
Charlene wrote:January 20, 2050. So that puts me just 4 days shy of 95. Not bad.
Phew, you must lead a faultless life! What with my eating and boozing I thought I was lucky to get 83. :wink:

Steve
I'm not exactly a saint, but I don't drink a whole lot (maybe one glass of wine a month), I don't smoke, and I've only had 3 sexual partners in 51 years - the last 18 years with my husband, so I'm not exposing myself to a lot of diseases. Except possibly respiratory diseases - I work at a pet store and we sell poultry and birds, so everytime something is mentioned on the news about bird flu I think of how fast it could spread in that store. There are even some of the employees who say they hardly ever wash their hands, even after cleaning out the pet room. I try not to touch things they've touched, and use my hand sanitizer afterwards if I have to use what they've touched.
Charlene
Jack

Post by Jack »

Charlene wrote:
SteveShaw wrote:
Charlene wrote:January 20, 2050. So that puts me just 4 days shy of 95. Not bad.
Phew, you must lead a faultless life! What with my eating and boozing I thought I was lucky to get 83. :wink:

Steve
I'm not exactly a saint, but I don't drink a whole lot (maybe one glass of wine a month), I don't smoke, and I've only had 3 sexual partners in 51 years - the last 18 years with my husband, so I'm not exposing myself to a lot of diseases. Except possibly respiratory diseases - I work at a pet store and we sell poultry and birds, so everytime something is mentioned on the news about bird flu I think of how fast it could spread in that store. There are even some of the employees who say they hardly ever wash their hands, even after cleaning out the pet room. I try not to touch things they've touched, and use my hand sanitizer afterwards if I have to use what they've touched.
You strike me as someone in their 30s. You could probably pass for 30-something if you wanted to. You have the right kind of positive energy, that's really all you need.
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

Aww Cran - You're sweet! :oops:
Charlene
Jack

Post by Jack »

Charlene wrote:Aww Cran - You're sweet! :oops:
It's really true, though, or I wouldn't say it. :)
Henke
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Henke »

Apr -21 2069, I'll be 83.
Pretty good!
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

Feb 19 2056

I'll be a bit over 89.