The 3rd Annual Floating Tionol

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
buskerSean
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a walrus, I am a tea pot. John Lennon said that but people see him as a guru. Well,tell,you what he also almost became a piper asking Paddy Keenan to teach him. (bleep) got bored & went on the sitar and the rest is history.

The 3rd Annual Floating Tionol

Post by buskerSean »

Here we go again. :D I'm now taking booking for this years Floating Tionol, with some of last years students already filling up places. We shall again be cruising up the river Thames with piping lessons, sessions and reedmaking etc.

Please PM or e-mail for details I'll be at the Doran and NPU Tionol's if anyone wants to ask me about it.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Man, one of these years I gotta attend this event. It sounds like a great time! Gotta start saving my coppers.
buskerSean
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a walrus, I am a tea pot. John Lennon said that but people see him as a guru. Well,tell,you what he also almost became a piper asking Paddy Keenan to teach him. (bleep) got bored & went on the sitar and the rest is history.

Post by buskerSean »

just might see you in Florida before then.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

buskerSean wrote:just might see you in Florida before then.
Hey, look me up if you come over, or send a pm before you plan to leave. It'll be cool to get together and play a few. Maybe, just maybe, we could go to a beach and rent one of those water tricycles and have a mini floating tionol of our own in the Gulf, or off the east coast..... hmmmmmmm... I wonder if Bull Sharks are attacted to the sound of the Uilleann Pipes.... hmmmmm..... :lol: