A guy goes to the docs....

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
flanum
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

A guy goes to the docs....

Post by flanum »

A guy goes to the Doctors with a tomato in his ear, a banana in his nose and some beans on his head.

The guy says "Whats wrong with me?"

The doc says "Aha! youre not eating properly"!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
amar
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

:lol: :lol:
Scott McCallister
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Scott McCallister »

A three legged dog walks into a saloon and says
"I'm lookin for the man who shot my paw!"
There's and old Irish saying that says pretty much anything you want it to.

flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

A fish swims into a wall and says "Damn!".
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

A couple orders the "Chicken Surprise" at a Chinese restaurant. The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded pot. Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid rises slightly. Two little eyes look around before the lid slams back down.

"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband. He didn't, so she asks him to look in the pot.

Again, the lid rises. He sees two little eyes before it slams down. He calls the waiter over and demands an explanation.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," says the waiter. "I brought you Peeking Duck."
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Denny

Post by Denny »

slude dude!

I love it!
Unseen122
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

:lol: Peeking Duck :lol:
Jack

Post by Jack »

I don't understand what's so funny. :(
Denny

Post by Denny »

Cranberry wrote:I don't understand what's so funny. :(
...later...after you get over the chips, soda pop and candy bar thing! :twisted:
Jerry Freeman
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Peking duck is a Chinese dish.

Best wishes,
Jerry
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jerry Freeman wrote:

Best wishes,
Jerry
I thought the title "goes to the docs" might have something to do with peeking ducks, and I was so confused. Thank you.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

These two guys walk into a bar... and you'd think the second guy would've seen it.
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

jsluder wrote:A couple orders the "Chicken Surprise" at a Chinese restaurant. The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded pot. Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid rises slightly. Two little eyes look around before the lid slams back down.

"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband. He didn't, so she asks him to look in the pot.

Again, the lid rises. He sees two little eyes before it slams down. He calls the waiter over and demands an explanation.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," says the waiter. "I brought you Peeking Duck."
Utterly sublime. :lol:
Cotelette d'Agneau
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

Cranberry wrote:
Jerry Freeman wrote:

Best wishes,
Jerry
I thought the title "goes to the docs" might have something to do with peeking ducks, and I was so confused. Thank you.
True story...I work in a vet's office inl a town with a high Eastern European immigrant population. Two of our vets have flocks of free range organic chickens. They sell their eggs to customers who might want them, and a lot of the local people know that farm fresh tastes far different than store bought eggs. There is a big sign in the office "Doc's Eggs For Sale"

So two days ago a lady saw the sign and asked if we had any. The only eggs were banty eggs...small compared to the standard but I brought them out and showed her what we could offer.

She said they didn't look like duck eggs and I corrected her and said they were banty chicken eggs. The woman loudly asked for DUCK eggs and I apologized and told her we only had chicken eggs...banties.

"So why you advertise duck eggs?" she said, pointing to the sign.
Remember, you didn't get the tiger so it would do what you wanted. You got the tiger to see what it wanted to do. -- Colin McEnroe
Jack

Post by Jack »

Tyghress wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
Jerry Freeman wrote: Peking duck is a Chinese dish.

Best wishes,
Jerry
True story...I work in a vet's office inl a town with a high Eastern European immigrant population. Two of our vets have flocks of free range organic chickens. They sell their eggs to customers who might want them, and a lot of the local people know that farm fresh tastes far different than store bought eggs. There is a big sign in the office "Doc's Eggs For Sale"

So two days ago a lady saw the sign and asked if we had any. The only eggs were banty eggs...small compared to the standard but I brought them out and showed her what we could offer.

She said they didn't look like duck eggs and I corrected her and said they were banty chicken eggs. The woman loudly asked for DUCK eggs and I apologized and told her we only had chicken eggs...banties.

"So why you advertise duck eggs?" she said, pointing to the sign.
Duck eggs are big and blue, at least the ones I've seen were. I knew a man who had a turkey who incubated duck eggs, so the baby ducks thought they were turkeys their whole lives.