i'm so mad......

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

i'm so mad......

Post by Tyler »

I can't watch House until November because of bloody baseball.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
...all work and no House make Tyler something something.....
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
jbarter
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: i'm so mad......

Post by jbarter »

Tyler Morris wrote:I can't watch House until November
No need to watch, I can tell you what happens. All his problems get solved by his valet and he goes on to found a mouse adoption agency.

(Would I lie to you?)
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
OnTheMoor

Post by OnTheMoor »

I'm very upset by this year's schedule.
All on at once are:
House
Amazing Race
My Name is Earl
The Office
and I'm sure there are a few others I'm missing. My remote-hand is getting a real workout.
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Re: i'm so mad......

Post by Tyler »

jbarter wrote:

Would I lie to you?
That depends on now much knicker-twisting you can handle :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
OnTheMoor

Post by OnTheMoor »

Oh Tyler, are you watching Kitchen Confidential? Also a very good show, on FOX, I'm really enjoying it. I don't think you guys will get it until after baseball though.
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

OnTheMoor wrote:I'm very upset by this year's schedule.
All on at once are:
House
Amazing Race
My Name is Earl
The Office
and I'm sure there are a few others I'm missing. My remote-hand is getting a real workout.
House and The Simpsons are the only thing I watch on TV....(my remote hand is getting flabby :P )

mostly I'm too busy, but TV just holds very little entartainment value for me anymore...
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

OnTheMoor wrote:Oh Tyler, are you watching Kitchen Confidential? Also a very good show, on FOX, I'm really enjoying it. I don't think you guys will get it until after baseball though.
No, heard it was good, but I might not catch it anyways...
I lost interest in TV when TV caught interest in reality TV
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Tyler Morris wrote: I lost interest in TV when TV caught interest in reality TV
Try saying this three times quickly. :lol:
rebl_rn

Post by rebl_rn »

I'm with you on being bummed out by House being off for a while. It's the only show I watch with any regularity on TV. It stinks.
Wash your hands. Cough and sneeze in your sleeve. Stay home if you are sick. Stay informed. http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu for more info.
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Tyler Morris wrote: No, heard it was good, but I might not catch it anyways...
I lost interest in TV when TV caught interest in reality TV
TV started going down hill for me when commercials went from every 15 minutes to every ten. You cannot even watch re-runs of M.A.S.H. without a bloody chunk of it hacked out of it to accommodate those extra commercials for things that you cannot live without.
Joseph E. Smith wrote:Try saying this three times quickly. :lol:
This This This
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
avanutria
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Post by avanutria »

Er, what's House?
Redwolf
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Redwolf »

I'm ticked too. "House" and "Bones" are two of our favorite shows (and "Bones" has only aired three episodes so far!). Bloody Fox...they pull this all the time.

Redwolf
...agus déanfaidh mé do mholadh ar an gcruit a Dhia, a Dhia liom!
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Redwolf wrote:I'm ticked too. "House" and "Bones" are two of our favorite shows (and "Bones" has only aired three episodes so far!). Bloody Fox...they pull this all the time.
That's how they killed "Firefly".
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

avanutria wrote:Er, what's House?

http://www.fox.com/house/

Show about a doctor.

The site says new episodes after baseball.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

avanutria wrote:Er, what's House?
You know...House M.D.?