George Bush.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
jGilder
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by jGilder »

jsluder wrote:
djm wrote::o oooooo ..... swirly stuff ........... :o
Here's one that's not animated, but seems to move anyway.
I like that one -- it realy does seem to be moving.

Here's another one you might like.
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

jGilder wrote:
Help! I'm falliinnggg.....
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
brewerpaul
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: George Bush.

Post by brewerpaul »

Phil Hardy wrote:We see ALOT of George Dubbya on the TV over here in the ol' UK.
How does he get away with it?.
Phil.
Not a day goes by that I don't ask myself the same question, Phil.

You would have thought that after 4 years of W's presidency people would have wised up... record deficits, a war that is a disaster, huge tax cuts for the wealthiest, cuts for all sorts of programs that benefit the neediest and STILL people turned out to vote for him. I do a little jig of delight every time I hear his recently plummeting popularity/confidence poll numbers.
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
doogieman

Post by doogieman »

Just remember - there are a whole lot of us who didn't vote for him either time.
2 Blessed 2B Stressed
jGilder

Post by jGilder »

doogieman wrote:Just remember - there are a whole lot of us who didn't vote for him either time.
A lot of people still don't realize or accept the fact that George didn't really win either election. The voter fraud in both cases is unprecidented in American presidential elections. America was actually overthrown in an electoral coup d'étate in 2000. The US has been behind the overthrow of democracies around the world, but the difference when the US democracy is overthrown itself by the same players is that the American public doesn't even realize it happened. This is big news of course to other countries around the world so there's no surprise that it's talked about that way in the foreign press.
missy

Post by missy »

doogieman wrote:Just remember - there are a whole lot of us who didn't vote for him either time.
and that a lot of us didn't vote for the other guy, either, but voted third party..........
Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
lixnaw

Post by lixnaw »

i believe this is the main game being played...

Rod Sprague

Post by Rod Sprague »

In 10 minutes, we will be leaving hyperspace in close proximity to the Crystal People’s primary shipyard. Be at your stations; things will get very interesting very quickly.

Captain Verp Tlethl #371845332
Last edited by Rod Sprague on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

jGilder wrote:A lot of people still don't realize or accept the fact that George didn't really win either election.
Didn't the certified results in Ohio placed the Prez about 118,000 votes in the lead, and the overall popular vote in the US ahead by 3 million?

According to the United States Code (Title 3, Chapter 1, Section 15), the President of the Senate—i.e., the U.S. Vice President—must announce each state’s electoral results, then “call for objections.”

I wonder what happened. Were there objections? Seems like Sen. Boxer was going to object, then didn't. What happened?
jGilder

Post by jGilder »

Lorenzo wrote:
jGilder wrote:A lot of people still don't realize or accept the fact that George didn't really win either election.
Didn't the certified results in Ohio placed the Prez about 118,000 votes in the lead, and the overall popular vote in the US ahead by 3 million?

According to the United States Code (Title 3, Chapter 1, Section 15), the President of the Senate—i.e., the U.S. Vice President—must announce each state’s electoral results, then “call for objections.”

I wonder what happened. Were there objections? Seems like Sen. Boxer was going to object, then didn't. What happened?
She did object, and I watched her presentation on CSPAN. There were plenty of objections and ample evidence that voter fraud was a deciding factor. Just as in the 2000 election corporate media gave it very little attention and many pundits downplayed it like some sort of Looney Bin circus event. If you want the facts regarding the fraud committed in both elections Greg Palast has documented it on his website.
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

The Communists put flouride in the water, the moon landing was a hoax and everybody knows GW stole the election. No, now its' BOTH elections.

Excuse me, I hear the black helicopters overhead.

This is what led to the lockdown, Gilder. You are SO SURE that because Greg Palast "proved" that he stole the election on his obviously opinionated blogsite, that it's true. I posted someone else's website showing Demo fraud, but that was all pooh-poohed as propaganda by you, Simon and someone else.

The reason you cause so much trouble here is that you expect us to believe your propaganda but disbelieve everything else and raise hell if we don't agree. MOST of us aren't good little Bolsheviks who will echo your sentiments, which is what you seem to expect. And we are characterized as attack dogs for pointing out simple things like this.

How are you so sure that Palast is more true than others, especially when he is telling you what you want to hear????
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
Jeferson
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jeferson »

jGilder wrote:A lot of people still don't realize or accept the fact that George didn't really win either election. The voter fraud in both cases is unprecidented in American presidential elections.
You folks have checks and balances in your system to allow wrongs, or perceived wrongs, to be addressed. In 2000, it ended up before the Supreme Court. Both sides were heard and a decision was rendered. Some might disagree with the decision, or even point out flaws in the system itself, but that's what you've got.

Fast forward to 2004, and that system was still in place. Bush had a clear majority the second time around, and anyone who saw problems had avenues to pursue. There were no successful objections. The opportunity to challenge the results is gone. Long gone. To cry about it now is but sour grapes.

Jef
jGilder

Post by jGilder »

The Weekenders wrote:This is what led to the lockdown, Gilder. You are SO SURE that because Greg Palast "proved" that he stole the election on his obviously opinionated blogsite, that it's true. I posted someone else's website showing Demo fraud, but that was all pooh-poohed as propaganda by you, Simon and someone else.
That isn't what led to the "lockdown," I explianed what did though on that other thread. And Palast's website isn't a blog -- he's an author and reporter -- those are articles are in the public record. If you want to dispute his research and findings -- be my guest, but attacking me isn't going to accomplish anything.
brianc

Post by brianc »

Diagram of Black Helicopter Life Cycle
NOTE: Infected cattle can also be under control of their PBH, causing them to become NWO agents (misleadingly termed Mad Cows in the NWO-controlled press after the need to cover up any evidence of their conspiracy).
Black Helicopters (BH) are not just helicopters with a black paint-job as you may have been told. They are, in fact, autonomous agents -- lifeforms -- created by New World Order (NWO) agencies via nanobiotechnology. Their primary purpose is to spy on the activities of average citizens in order to gather tactical information and discover "subversives" who are not bowing to the will of the Liberati's UN-backed Federal Government. Furthermore, when the NWO Invasion takes place in the not-too-distant future, they will round up citizens for internment in concentration camps or carry out the elimination of the more vocally anti-Liberati.
Last edited by brianc on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown