remove Satan emoticons?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!

Remove Satan icons?

Yes, its only fair
4%
No, it's stupid
96%

Total votes: 69

jGilder
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by jGilder »

Can we get one of George Bush connecting 9-11 to Iraq? Or maybe saying, "You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists." I think they'd really come in handy. Image
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

jGilder wrote:Can we get one of George Bush connecting 9-11 to Iraq? Or maybe saying, "You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists." I think they'd really come in handy. Image
That might be a little hard, but I'll give you one of these straight up, no charge! :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Jack

Post by Jack »

I love how the votes on this are currently 95% to 5%. When Walden votes I might get some company. :lol:
TomB

Post by TomB »

Cranberry wrote:I love how the votes on this are currently 95% to 5%. When Walden votes I might get some company. :lol:

Heh! For some odd reason it is showing 95% to 4%
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

TomB wrote:
Cranberry wrote:I love how the votes on this are currently 95% to 5%. When Walden votes I might get some company. :lol:

Heh! For some odd reason it is showing 95% to 4%
Cran you're not giving your full five percent! :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

Surely :moreevil: is a VULCAN ?

By the way

Q.how many ears did Dr.Spock have?

A.Three! the left ear, the right ear.............and the final frontier!!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

flanum wrote:Surely :moreevil: is a VULCAN ?
Naw, Vulcans dont get emotions...this dood is angry.........

He's a ROMULAN!
:lol:
emmline

Post by emmline »

flanum wrote:Surely :moreevil: is a VULCAN ?

By the way

Q.how many ears did Dr.Spock have?

A.Three! the left ear, the right ear.............and the final frontier!!
Dr. Spock, as far as I know, had only 2 ears, unless one was pulled off by one of the babies he was doctoring.
I don't believe the Vulcan Species handed out doctorates! :P (emoticon needed so I don't appear too snobby!)
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Looks like most folks are devil's advocates. :twisted:
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

jsluder wrote:Looks like most folks are devil's advocates. :twisted:
Except for the excorcists :P
Wormdiet

Post by Wormdiet »

Tyler Morris wrote:
The Weekenders wrote:More clowns, more Hitlers, how about a Saddam and an Iraqi Information Minister? C'mon, get with it!
We could roll 'em all into one and have a Saddama bin Laden icon... :D
You mean they aren't the same person? wait till Fox News hears about this!
Last edited by Wormdiet on Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOOXXO
Doing it backwards since 2005.
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Wormdiet wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:
The Weekenders wrote:More clowns, more Hitlers, how about a Saddam and an Iraqi Information Minister? C'mon, get with it!
We could roll 'em all into one and have a Saddama bin Laden icon... :D
you mean they aren't the same person? wait till Fox News heres about this?
They'll have a collective heart attack! :D
missy

Post by missy »

:moreevil:

Could be Elrond when he's REALLY ticked off? Not that he ever looked very happy in the movie to begin with.........
Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

missy wrote::moreevil:

Could be Elrond when he's REALLY ticked off? Not that he ever looked very happy in the movie to begin with.........
Every time I watch the Fellowship of the Ring, I keep expecting Elrond to slip into "Matrix" mode and call someone "Mr. Anderson". :P
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
Scott McCallister
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Scott McCallister »

emmline wrote:Satan is a religious concept, and is only considered to be an actual individual by a certain segment of a certain religion.
"The greatest lie ever told is that the devil doesn't exist"

I don't remember where I heard that...

I tend not to use an emoticon for it's moniker but rather what the image seems to convey.

Take for example puppy-eyes... :puppyeyes:

The name implies to me something of pleading or want or a way of saying "Pleeeeeaaaaase?".

I think a better name for it would be "ULP?!" because to me it seems to be saying... "I drank what?"

BTW I voted for it's silly.
There's and old Irish saying that says pretty much anything you want it to.