Was Tom Cruise Shakespeare?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Was Tom Cruise Shakespeare?

Post by Dale »

Blackwood wrote:"I was much happier in previous existences when I wrote plays, composed music, conquered nations, discovered continents, and developed cures for diseases," said Tom Cruise.
Oh and who hasn't.
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

Hands up all those who were Napoleon in a previous life.

And all those who were Cleopatra?

Any takers for Mozart?

Musta been pretty crowded inside some of those folks.
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
TomB

Re: Was Tom Cruise Shakespeare?

Post by TomB »

Blackwood wrote: "I was much happier in previous existences when I wrote plays, composed music, conquered nations, discovered continents, and developed cures for diseases," said Tom Cruise.

Cruise said he became aware that he "had been here before," when he read the complete works of Shakespeare in a month, despite being dyslexic, not long after dropping out of high school.

"Shakespeare was deja vu for me," said Tom Cruise. "It was so cool. I felt as if I had seen his words already, knew them all by heart. Then, after I began studying scientology, I realized the words had come from my heart in a previous life. That's why I say that as glorious and enviable as my present life is, making "War of the Worlds" and all those other great movies can't compare to writing "Romeo and Juliet" or the sonnets.

Yeesh, I guess his full name would be

Tom Tennessee Amadeus Genghis Columbus Shakespeare Saulk Cruise.

That would be a hell of a name to learn to spell as a kid. Of course, your classmates would love ya, because by the time the teacher finished roll call, it would be time for recess. :D

Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
emmline
antispam: No

Post by emmline »

GaryKelly wrote:
Flyingcursor wrote:I give the award to Emmline for those great Thetan poems.
But are they really the Nymph's? They might be engrams. Just engrams from a thetan cluster restimulated by this thread. A publisher would need to be really Clear about that, or there could be copyright issues dating back to the Palma incident.
Actually, those are memories from my days as Aristophanes' sister. I really gave him all the good ideas, including the thing where the Frogs say "breck eck eck eck koax koax."
GaryKelly

Post by GaryKelly »

emmline wrote:Actually, those are memories from my days as Aristophanes' sister. I really gave him all the good ideas, including the thing where the Frogs say "breck eck eck eck koax koax."
That's not what Tom Cruise says, and he should know.
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

Spare a thought for future generations. Someday, somewhere, some poor devil is going to have been Tom Cruise in a previous life. :o
(BTW, my name is John)
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

jbarter wrote:Hands up all those who were Napoleon in a previous life.
And let my trousers fall down?
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

i know for a fact i was wallace.
tom told me so.

Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Well, I guess I must have been either Sir Alec Issigonis or John Cooper.... :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

In my last past life I was working in a boiler room on a Liberty ship that got toasted in the Atlantic. Only 17 at that. Had to run from home and lie about my age to get signed on. Burned to death before touching the water.

Before that I died of scarlet fever while working on our dirt farm.

Before that I got crippled by polio (they called it "crippled" back then) and had to beg. Fortunately I had some "talents" and could get a steady supply of absinthe. After awhile I froze to death in an alley in Boston.

Before that wasn't too bad. Lived on a farm for 60 years and raised a family. First wife died in child birth. Lost two kids to cholera. Second wife outlived me by a couple years.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

I think I must be on my first time around because I don't remember a darn thing!
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Flyingcursor wrote:Before that wasn't too bad. Lived on a farm for 60 years and raised a family. First wife died in child birth. Lost two kids to cholera. Second wife outlived me by a couple years.
Hope you didn’t meet her in your next life (that would be very awkward).
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

Maybe I should do something interesting with the life I've got now so someone can find it fascinating when they regress into it at some time in the future.
(BTW, my name is John)
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Be careful about researching your past lives, man! You might find out you were a dung beetle or one of those monkeys at the zoo that likes to hurl it's own sh*t at people. :lol:
Then again, you may have been the boiler on Flydoods ship, or one of his previous wives!
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

New, from the History Channel...

Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."