Where is your house ?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
missy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by missy »

Tyler Morris wrote: amar ought to just change his name to Pinky....
Like this Pinky????

Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

Tyler Morris wrote:You know, one of these days amar's going to have a nervous breakdown and see nothing but pink.
And it will be all our fault! :P
It's a shame Amar can't get to Alford Morris's dance weekend this bank holiday. One of the teams with us will be the Bunnies From Hell Morris who always dress in (you've guessed it) pink.
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

jbarter wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:You know, one of these days amar's going to have a nervous breakdown and see nothing but pink.
And it will be all our fault! :P
It's a shame Amar can't get to Alford Morris's dance weekend this bank holiday. One of the teams with us will be the Bunnies From Hell Morris who always dress in (you've guessed it) pink.
Duracell/Energizer Bunnies from Hell???
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

Tyler Morris wrote:Duracell/Energizer Bunnies from Hell???
Nah, these bods have much more energy than that.
(BTW, my name is John)
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

oh, and to stay on topic....
my house is somewhere near the bottom....
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

Er, did level 5 say barrators? If it does that's rather worrying as barrator is the root of my surname.
(BTW, my name is John)
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

jbarter wrote:Er, did level 5 say barrators? If it does that's rather worrying as barrator is the root of my surname.
Now you know that there is a special place in hell reserved just for you! :lol: :P
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

Come up and see me sometime. :lol:
(BTW, my name is John)
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

jbarter wrote:Come up and see me sometime. :lol:
Well, sure I will, if I can ever get out of the damned office
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

The pink drop marks pretty close to the spot. If you zoom out it is clearer and you can see the surrounding farmland. Dang, I thought I lived in the middle of nowhere, and I'm right! :lol:
http://maps.google.com/maps?spn=0.04446 ... 0112&hl=en
Rod Sprague

Post by Rod Sprague »

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=605+N+Alm ... &t=k&hl=en gives a nice view of my neighborhood when you zoom in.(I feel like I’m planning some sort of aerial attack when I do things on the computer with ground images.)
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by brewerpaul »

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=12+charle ... &t=k&hl=en

Try this to see the fabulous Busman Whistle industrial complex!

Actually, the house indicated is our next door neighbor-- we're one house closer to the dead end of the street.

Zoom out to see the terrific location of Cohoes NY right at the confluence of the Hudson and Mohawk rivers. Kayak paradise!
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

edited so I don't get junkmail from Net snoopers. The lat/long approach is better...
Last edited by The Weekenders on Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

brewerpaul--Those rivers look wonderful. You know how your section of map, at least when I look at it, is sort of greyed? I first was looking at it thinking,"Where does this poor man live? It's like volcano ash everywhere! What sort industry would they allow to leave that kind of stuff over a whole town?" Then I zoomed out and saw it was just the coloring. Thank goodness!
OnTheMoor

Post by OnTheMoor »

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=605+N+Alm ... &t=k&hl=en

Marks my street. I'm the one in the pool... nude. :party: