You @#$^@^% son of a ^*^#. I oughta $#$#%^%your)(*&^!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
brewerpaul
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

You @#$^@^% son of a ^*^#. I oughta $#$#%^%your)(*&^!

Post by brewerpaul »

In light of some of the "heated" discussions here lately, I thought it might be useful to start a thread SPECIFICALLY posted as a place for people to vent their spleens.
No real names or real Chiff names please, or perhaps not even real specific whistle-related situations. Just come to the thread and let it pour!
I'll start:

Whistlemaven-- who the hell told you that you know anything at all about neo-Celtic punk music? You have no idea at all of the proper way to play it, so why do you even try. You insist on endorsing those astoundingly crappy Blarney brand whistles, which any newbie knows are total trash. I should know because I AM a real expert in these things. You on the other hand are a pathetic pile of manure, and hardly worth the electricity it's taking me to post this. Not only that, I've seen a picture of you and you're ugly. And so's your Mama! And she dresses you funny!!
There, I feel better already...

This way, maybe we can keep the real threads a bit more civil...
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
Jeff Guevin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Jeff Guevin »

This is the worst #$@%! excuse for a thread I've ever heard!!! Only someone of acutely deficient intelligence, lack of social grace, suffering from offensive bodily odors, and who probably tortures puppies would ever think of such a thing! Come to think of it, _every_ thread on this #!%^ board is SO backwards I can't believe I still come here! And why the $%!*( does everyone keep talking about $#!#*$ whistles???

:moreevil:
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Fine idea, Paul! :D
Using an opportunity, I express the indignation concerning system PayPall in which there is no my country!!!
Also to breed a shame my country which is unworthy to be member PayPall!!
Banana republic! :moreevil: :(
Happy whistling!
slowair

Post by slowair »

I disagree.

Of course this is meant as positive criticism.

If it is taken any other way, I don't give a rat's hat!

Besides, the sharing of ideas and opinions is too dangerous and should be outlawed. I mean, what gives people the idea that they can say whatever they want anyways?

It's the internet's fault! It's just a bad idea. People think that miles of cable will protect them from guided muscles, so they are oh so brave.

Pardon me while I retreat to my concealed, reinforced bunker.

Not my real name
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

I am totally disgusted by women with long blonde hair who play the fiddle and keep flicking their hair around in the silliest possible way, along with other body parts. If I come across you I will take a scissors to that hair of yours! And make you change your dress. :moreevil:
SteveK

Post by SteveK »

Here's where your spleen is in case you want to vent it. I'm not too sure how to go about that. I found a real picture of a spleen and other close by organs but it was too gross to put here.

Tommy

Post by Tommy »

I'm going for coffee...............
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Tommy wrote:I'm going for coffee...............
No real chiffler would go for coffee at such a pivotal stage in the discussion................and you've been outdotted to boot!!!!!!!!!!!
"This is this; this ain't something else. This is this." - Robert DeNiro, "The Deer Hunter," 1978.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Phillo always has some neat things to share. I did go for coffee and it was black. If I wanted cream and sugar I would get a milk shake. (WOW) there is another name for a tune.
"Ice cream in the Coffee"
On my way back I saw another unmarked car. Not the same one that drives by when I play ''whistle in the garage''. But still slow enough to seem like the ITM police.
Dale
The Landlord

Re: You @#$^@^% son of a ^*^#. I oughta $#$#%^%your)(*&^

Post by Dale »

brewerpaul wrote:In light of some of the "heated" discussions here lately, I thought it might be useful to start a thread SPECIFICALLY posted as a place for people to vent their spleens.
No real names or real Chiff names please, or perhaps not even real specific whistle-related situations. Just come to the thread and let it pour!
I'll start:

Whistlemaven-- who the hell told you that you know anything at all about neo-Celtic punk music? You have no idea at all of the proper way to play it, so why do you even try. You insist on endorsing those astoundingly crappy Blarney brand whistles, which any newbie knows are total trash. I should know because I AM a real expert in these things. You on the other hand are a pathetic pile of manure, and hardly worth the electricity it's taking me to post this. Not only that, I've seen a picture of you and you're ugly. And so's your Mama! And she dresses you funny!!
There, I feel better already...

This way, maybe we can keep the real threads a bit more civil...

Paul, you #@><*&^%$ troublemaker!

By the way, which typographical symbols are appropriate to substitute for curse words? I mean, besides #?

Dale
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Anothern unmarked car just drove by my house. Paul I still have fear of speaking in this thread with impunity.
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

What is the appropriate method of onamenting a Ef3Ee3 run. Is it even possible? Is such a run even possible or make any sense at all? :-?

Yeah, I am a newbie, so what.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Bloomfield
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Bloomfield »

{G}E{e}f{g}f{e}f{G}E.e{f}e{d}e

although some may prefer
{G}E{e}f{g}f{e}f{G}E.e{g}e{d}e
/Bloomfield
Jessica Ventura

Post by Jessica Ventura »

Bloomfield wrote:{G}E{e}f{g}f{e}f{G}E.e{f}e{d}e

although some may prefer
{G}E{e}f{g}f{e}f{G}E.e{g}e{d}e
But what way would TSC prefer?
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

Tommy wrote: "Ice cream in the Coffee"
Drink your big black cow and get outta here. By black cow, I mean Guinness and vanilla ice cream.

I'd give you a hard time, but I'm ambimbibous: I drink both alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.