Amars Tattoo

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!

what colour is it ?

Red
19%
Pink
21%
very pink
17%
extremely pink
44%

Total votes: 48

Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Cynth wrote:Maybe he has that illness where you perform surgical operations on yourself, except in amar's case he makes tattoos on himself. Maybe this is his first one and he didn't know how to get it to be red instead of extremely pink. I think there are manuals out there for tattoo artists, amar.

Perhaps we should takeup a collection and get one for him . . . poor thing!

Hmmm, self-mutilation. Only, in Amar's case, the intent seemed to be to produce an object d'art. Delusional artistic disorder?

Isn't it fun talking about people who live in another time zone, where it's 4 a.m. and they can't do a darn thing in their own defense? Ha ha ha ha!
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Speaking of delusional artistic disorders, are you aware that your avatar is changing at about the same speed the hurricane is blowing? :lol: I only ask because you've never been a changer before---as far as I know anyway.
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Cynth wrote:Speaking of delusional artistic disorders, are you aware that your avatar is changing at about the same speed the hurricane is blowing? :lol: I only ask because you've never been a changer before---as far as I know anyway.
Yes. I've been conflicted about what to use. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
perrins57

Post by perrins57 »

Lambchop wrote:
Cynth wrote:Speaking of delusional artistic disorders, are you aware that your avatar is changing at about the same speed the hurricane is blowing? :lol: I only ask because you've never been a changer before---as far as I know anyway.
You could always have a pink lamb tattooed on your **** and use that as your avatar?

I think we should leave Amar alone now, so to finaly cleanse my system;

Roses are red
Violets are blue
But Pink is the colour
Of Amar's tattoo

There thats better.
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

(Name's Mark btw)
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

perrins57 wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
But Pink is the colour
Of Amar's tattoo.
Nice to see the Welsh bardic tradition being kept alive. :D
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
Sunnywindo

Post by Sunnywindo »

perrins57 wrote:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
But Pink is the colour
Of Amar's tattoo

There thats better.

Oh! :lol:

Now that's gonna stick in the mind. The things you wish you could erase but can't. :P

Really though, let's think of this in a positive light.... I think is shows how accepted and well appreciated Amar is on the board that so many people care enough to give him a hard time.

:wink: Sara
'I wish it need not have happend in my time,' said Frodo.
'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'

-LOTR-
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

Sunnywindo wrote:
perrins57 wrote:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
But Pink is the colour
Of Amar's tattoo

There thats better.

Oh! :lol:

Now that's gonna stick in the mind. The things you wish you could erase but can't. :P

Really though, let's think of this in a positive light.... I think is shows how accepted and well appreciated Amar is on the board that so many people care enough to give him a hard time.

:wink: Sara

how nicely put. :)
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

perrins57 wrote:
Lambchop wrote:
You could always have a pink lamb tattooed on your **** and use that as your avatar?
Oh, ewww!

Listen, Grimsdale, I'm a nice girl. I resent the implication that I would even think of putting a tattoo--pink or otherwise--on my person, much less permit you to have a look at it.

Goodness only knows what you'd be doing with yourself as you gawked at it.

Grim wrote:I think we should leave Amar alone now, so to finaly cleanse my system;

If you feel that way, then you should by all means cease reading this thread.

Did you stop to think how Amar would feel about suddenly being abandoned? Ignored? Pathetically cast aside? Clearly, you did not.

No, you thought only of yourself . . . how to wrest attention away from our friend, Amar, turn it toward yourself, and satisfy a lurid desire to see my tattooed little ****. Shame, shame, shame!

Poor, poor Amar! This entire thread has been in honor of him! Who among us would think to take it away???

You, apparently. :really:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not, in fact, an insensitive and uncaring soul. You may continue on about your business, but try to make amends, won't you? I'll be watching from here.

Sigh. The shock of this has thrust me smack dab into full-blown Southern Magnolia. It may be weeks before I am again able to speak "I," "and," and "you" as only one syllable.
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

While the tat may appear too pink, the surrounding skin seems not pink and inflamed enough,way to clear from the time it first made it's appearance for it to be real. :-? Or maybe the new one's I've seen have been done too brutally? :moreevil:

Come on, end the suspense so I can get some sleep-

Is it real or is it memorex?
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
perrins57

Post by perrins57 »

Lambchop wrote:
perrins57 wrote:
Lambchop wrote: Yes. I've been conflicted about what to use. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Oh, ewww!

Listen, Grimsdale, I'm a nice girl. I resent the implication that I would even think of putting a tattoo--pink or otherwise--on my person, much less permit you to have a look at it.

Goodness only knows what you'd be doing with yourself as you gawked at it.

Grim wrote:I think we should leave Amar alone now, so to finaly cleanse my system;

If you feel that way, then you should by all means cease reading this thread.

Did you stop to think how Amar would feel about suddenly being abandoned? Ignored? Pathetically cast aside? Clearly, you did not.

No, you thought only of yourself . . . how to wrest attention away from our friend, Amar, turn it toward yourself, and satisfy a lurid desire to see my tattooed little ****. Shame, shame, shame!

Poor, poor Amar! This entire thread has been in honor of him! Who among us would think to take it away???

You, apparently. :really:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not, in fact, an insensitive and uncaring soul. You may continue on about your business, but try to make amends, won't you? I'll be watching from here.

Sigh. The shock of this has thrust me smack dab into full-blown Southern Magnolia. It may be weeks before I am again able to speak "I," "and," and "you" as only one syllable.

MINT SAUCE!
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

(Name's Mark btw)
Sunnywindo

Post by Sunnywindo »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually Lambchop, hate to admit it, but I've been going this whole time with the (incorrect) impression that you are a he, not a she. :oops: Yeah, yeah, the Lambchop avatar wearing a purple dress should have been a clear dead give away but somehow it didn't click....

*hands Lambchop a heavy low D and awaits her punishment AKA get some basic sense knocked back into her*

:o Sara
'I wish it need not have happend in my time,' said Frodo.
'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'

-LOTR-
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

perrins57 wrote:MINT SAUCE!
Run, Lamby, run! :o
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

cowtime wrote:While the tat may appear too pink, the surrounding skin seems not pink and inflamed enough,way to clear from the time it first made it's appearance for it to be real. :-? Or maybe the new one's I've seen have been done too brutally? :moreevil:

Come on, end the suspense so I can get some sleep-

Is it real or is it memorex?
Henna. :wink:
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Cynth wrote:
EEEEK! :o :o :o

Is there nowhere safe??? Everyone keeps seeing me as a . . . a . . . snack food! :sniffle: :sniffle:

Sunny, no need to fret, dear. I'm just glad your thoughts about me weren't the culinary sort.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Lambchop wrote:
Cynth wrote:
EEEEK! :o :o :o

Is there nowhere safe??? Everyone keeps seeing me as a . . . a . . . snack food! :sniffle: :sniffle:

Sunny, no need to fret, dear. I'm just glad your thoughts about me weren't the culinary sort.
Lambchop, I don't see you as a snack food... more like the main course. :D