Syn Bb tube

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Jim Wright
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Syn Bb tube

Post by Jim Wright »

Have the Syn combo D/C set and am wondering if Syn makes a Bb tube that will work with this head? And, if so .. who sells it?

Thanks,

Jim
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Re: Syn Bb tube

Post by IDAwHOa »

Jim Wright wrote:Have the Syn combo D/C set and am wondering if Syn makes a Bb tube that will work with this head?
Yes! :D
Jim Wright wrote:And, if so .. who sells it?

Thanks,

Jim
Contact Erle (Mr. Syn) directly. synwhistles@yahoo.com.au
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Jon C.
Tell us something.: I restore 19th century flutes, specializing in Rudall & Rose, and early American flutes. I occasionally make new flutes. Been at it for about 15 years.

Post by Jon C. »

I have the full set, the Bb is my favorite!
Jon
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

IDAwHOa wrote:
Jim Wright wrote:Have the Syn combo D/C set and am wondering if Syn makes a Bb tube that will work with this head?
Yes! :D
Jim Wright wrote:And, if so .. who sells it?

Thanks,

Jim
Contact Erle (Mr. Syn) directly. synwhistles@yahoo.com.au
And unless he's raised his prices, it's only $5 plus shipping.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known--Montaigne

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
Jim Wright
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Syn tubes

Post by Jim Wright »

Blackhawk,

Good to see you are still "with us" .. been missing your abuse :lol: :D

Did you buy all of your tubes at the same time or after you bought the D/C set?

You still like the " C " best of all?

If you are tooooo tired to answer both of these questions at once ... perhaps you can pick "one" and answer it .. and then try the other one when you have rested up a bit. :D

Jim
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

I shall be getting the Full Set soon. In a few weeks at most.
Henke

Post by Henke »

I have the full set. Very nice stuff. They are my primary whistles for both live performance and recording.
They have very different characteristics across the range however, because A to E is a huge jump with the same bore. I think they're all good, but sometimes I need to complement with other whistles. Cause the A is not very suitable for fast stuff and it's very quiet. Very nice for airs though. The E on the other hand is great for fast stuff, powerful and responsive, but lacks some complexity compaired to the lower ones.
I love them all though.
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

blackhawk wrote:
And unless he's raised his prices, it's only $5 plus shipping.
He HAS raised his prices a bit, to $7 per tube I believe. I think his shipping has been raised some too, not sure to what.

I am glad to see you are alive and well too!!! :D I should send you an email and update you on what has been going on in our household.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus