Proof that Bush lied about Iraq - secret memo

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
The Weekenders
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by The Weekenders »

Mirror, mirror on the wall....
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
IRTradRU?

Post by IRTradRU? »

Shh... if you listen closely, you can hear the black helicopters warming up... shoooka - shoooka - shoookaaaa...wup wup wup wup wup...

Time to tighten the tin-foil caps!

Gosh, and all this time we were being told that Bush was so dumb. :roll:
IRTradRU?
Jerry Freeman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Walden wrote:Jerry, calm down. Mr. Clinton's side won in that impeachment. Remember?
Oh, hardly.

If I remember properly, Bush gained the presidency on the promise that he would restore integrity to the White House.

If Gore hadn't suffered the backlash from the public's having been subjected to incessant media coverage of Clinton's troubles, he would have won by enough to take Florida easily.

Here's where I find the "liberal media" complaint to be implausible. The media have never hounded Bush like they hounded either Clinton or Gore, even if they tend to couch their reporting in terminology that sounds more liberal than conservative.

But ultimately, the demise of the Democratic party during the last two elections was Bill Clinton's fault for doing such an extremely stupid thing that gave his enemies the means to take over. I have to place the responsibility squarely on Clinton's shoulders for that.

Best wishes,
Jerry
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

jGilder wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:You shouldn't use the term "Bush invaded Iraq" when you know, according to the vote summary, it was the decision of both the Democrats and Republicans. :lol:
Bush's lie was bi-partisan -- he deceived both parties equally.
:lol: Great! I guess sometimes he does come to the center!

Oh, and I forgot to finish the equation..."and Intelligence got snookered by Saddam." I think he fooled everyone into thinking he had WMD (except Ralph Nadar). :wink:

EDIT NOTE: and Saddam got snookered by that other 3rd world country that gave him all those placebos.
Jerry Freeman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jerry Freeman »

*drums fingers*

Still waiting, IRTrad. I am open to any information you would care to present. I promise I'll read it respectfully and if I can offer a serious response, I'll do so.

Again, please provide information. I'm willing to be pursuaded, and sometimes those who post here do convince me to change my mind.

As I've commented to JGilder, if you are sincere about your point of view, you'll take the trouble to use a respectful tone and try to convince others. If you're not serious about your point of view, you'll use tactics that can only get your discussion partners angry at you and turn them off to everything you're trying to say.

So the question is, as I've asked others before you, what's your objective here?

Best wishes,
Jerry
rasp

Post by rasp »

ok, time to go after the pupet masters not the pupets.
too many freaks, not enough circuses
IRTradRU?

Post by IRTradRU? »

Jerry Freeman wrote:*drums fingers*

Still waiting, IRTrad. I am open to any information you would care to present. I promise I'll read it respectfully and if I can offer a serious response, I'll do so.
:lol: Sorry, bait not taken. YOU try disproving negative. YOU made the accusations of lying re: Condi Rice, so go ahead, prove it. Then when you do, mail it off to Harry Reid, (D-NV) and Nancy Pelosi, (D-CA) and see what response they give your "proof".

Jerry Freeman wrote: So the question is, as I've asked others before you, what's your objective here?
Shhh! I'm Karl Rove, don't blow my cover, OK?

Best wishes,
Jerry[/quote]
IRTradRU?
IRTradRU?

Post by IRTradRU? »

Jerry Freeman wrote:If Gore hadn't suffered the backlash from the public's having been subjected to incessant media coverage of Clinton's troubles, he would have won by enough to take Florida easily.

Here's where I find the "liberal media" complaint to be implausible. The media have never hounded Bush like they hounded either Clinton or Gore, even if they tend to couch their reporting in terminology that sounds more liberal than conservative.

:lol:
Well, I guess it depends on how far LEFT you really are, then.

Apparently you've never heard of Dan Rather, Peter Jennings, Tom Brokaw?
IRTradRU?
jGilder

Post by jGilder »

Lorenzo wrote: :lol: Great! I guess sometimes he does come to the center!
:lol:
Lorenzo wrote:Oh, and I forgot to finish the equation..."and Intelligence got snookered by Saddam." I think he fooled everyone into thinking he WMD (except Ralph Nadar). :wink:
What's interesting is that the testimony that Powell referred to in front of the UN Security Council, (when he made his case for war,) left out some important details. Kammal, Saddam's son-in-law who was in charge of Iraq's weapons programs, had defected to Lebanon and met with US intelligence providing them with an affidavit on everything about Iraq's weapons. This information was utilized during the inspections, but what Kammal said, (that Powell conveniently left out,) was that Saddam had ordered all the weapons destroyed so the US wouldn't have a pretext for invasion. The US knew they wouldn't find any weapons -- that's why they halted the weapons search and fixed the intelligence. The memo is further proof that they knew their WMD claim couldn't be proven so they had to cut and run in order to move forward their true objective.
Last edited by jGilder on Mon May 09, 2005 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IRTradRU?

Post by IRTradRU? »

Quick, write to your Senators and Congressman!

Information like this should not be left to die on the vine!

Quick!
IRTradRU?
Father Emmet

Post by Father Emmet »

IRTradRU? wrote:Shh... if you listen closely, you can hear the black helicopters warming up... shoooka - shoooka - shoookaaaa...wup wup wup wup wup...

Time to tighten the tin-foil caps!

Gosh, and all this time we were being told that Bush was so dumb. :roll:
Take a moment to look into this friendly organization, fouded in '97:
www.newamericancentury.org/
Now take a brief look at who their founders are:
www.pnac.info/blog/archives/000079.html
Note some of the names- Rumsfeld, Cheney,Bolton. Are you still laughing?
IRTradRU?

Post by IRTradRU? »

Are they the company that makes the black helicopters?
IRTradRU?
jGilder

Post by jGilder »

Father Emmet wrote:Take a moment to look into this friendly organization, fouded in '97:
www.newamericancentury.org/
Now take a brief look at who their founders are:
www.pnac.info/blog/archives/000079.html
Note some of the names- Rumsfeld, Cheney,Bolton. Are you still laughing?
Good man! I presented this evidence on a couple of threads in here and it made the right-wingers toes curl. Then they went into shock, but after a while finally managed to regain their composure with shameless outright denial. It was a sight to behold.
IRTradRU?

Post by IRTradRU? »

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

"evidence"

ROFL
IRTradRU?
Father Emmet

Post by Father Emmet »

IRTradRU? wrote:Are they the company that makes the black helicopters?
Educate yourself.