HTFR EXCLUSIVE RECORD PLAYING VW VAN

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Kevin L. Rietmann
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

HTFR EXCLUSIVE RECORD PLAYING VW VAN

Post by Kevin L. Rietmann »

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR70235

"Quite probably the coolest item we've ever sold and is essential for anybody who takes collecting vinyl seriously. When you place the small vw camper van on a record and switch it on, it will drive around the record and play the music through the speaker built into the van's roof."

I can't get the image to show here, unfortunately.

Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

That is very cool. I sold my techniques turn table many years ago, this looks like an ideal way to listen to my entire Anthony Newely(sp?) collection again... in addition to my 45 collection: Romper Room, The Greatest Hits. :D
OutOfBreath
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by OutOfBreath »

I can't imagine anybody who "takes collecting vinyl seriously" allowing that contraption within five feet of any of their albums...
John
-------
The Internet is wonderful. Surely there have always been thousands of people deeply concerned about my sex life and the quality of my septic tank but before the Internet I never heard from any of them.
Flyingcursor
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

OutOfBreath wrote:I can't imagine anybody who "takes collecting vinyl seriously" allowing that contraption within five feet of any of their albums...
I used to be one of those I would NEVER have allowed it. In my day one little fingerprint was cause for hysteria let alone scraping little plastic toys over the sensitive grooves.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm