wanna know who you would have been in 1400AD?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
amar
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

The Weekenders wrote:Man, no shortage of self-esteem around here. Yer all damn geniuses and humanitarians! Where's the pickpockets and knaves????
one just entered the scene. :D
lixnaw
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by lixnaw »

The Weekenders wrote:Man, no shortage of self-esteem around here. Yer all damn geniuses and humanitarians! Where's the pickpockets and knaves????
The Lady
You scored 26% Cardinal, 48% Monk, 52% Lady, and 27% Knight!
Chaste and pure, you are a good person. You try to help others and do your duty to your family. However, this duty involves you being sold off to a local noble house in order to cement relations between your families. But you know it's for a greater good, and besides you will retain all the comforts and glamour of your position regardless of if you're your father's or you husband's property.
I seem to be a lady aswell :o
i think i'll soon rob this lord of all his gold and take off with a travelling woman from the roads and become a lesbian :P
Last edited by lixnaw on Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

I'm a Lady (13%) and an Assistant Comptroller (87%).

Dale
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

The Harlequin
You scored 39% Cardinal, 41% Monk, 47% Lady, and 45% Knight!
You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.

Suites me to somewhat a tee!

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Henke
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Henke »

I seem to be the only immoral asshole on this board, how can that be? :) I hope these tests aren't that accurate... :boggle:
Last edited by Henke on Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Yeah, Henke! Like I said.....

and when these folks do genealogy, they are all descended from Henry V, Brian Boru or Charlegmagne, I bet!
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

I also seem to be classed as a Monk, which is rather silly. I think it has something to do
with liking to read... since, you know, they were the only ones who could.

I don't know about descended from Brian Boru, but I'm working on picking up Brian Boru's
march. ;)

--Chris
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Henke wrote:I seem to be the only immoral asshole on this board, how can that be? :) I hope these tests aren't that accurate... :boggle:
I kept going from the Harlequin to the Cardinal.

I was hoping for blacksmith.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

The Cardinal. Just my style. :D

L'Eminence Grise, c'est moi.
BillChin

Post by BillChin »

The Knight
You scored 42% Cardinal, 28% Monk, 41% Lady, and 56% Knight!
You are the hero. Brave and bold. You are strong and utterly selfless. You are also a pawn to your superiors and will be lucky if you live very long. If you survive the Holy wars you are thrust into you will be praised for your valor and opportunities both romantic and financial will become available to you.
Wormdiet

Post by Wormdiet »

Flyingcursor wrote:Presenting Lord Wormdiet and Lady Izzarina.
Actually not as far fetched as it might sound - I chose my address so my history students would remember it easily - they were studying the Diet of Worms
Many years ago I saw a SNL skit where they decided that if the Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich then other devices must have been invented by English nobility.
My favorite was Lord and Lady Douchebag.
Lord Cardigan as well, who was pretty much an idiot according to conventional wisdom.
OOOXXO
Doing it backwards since 2005.
Jayhawk
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

I'm the Prioress! I didn't even know they had sex change surgery back then...

Eric
BrassBlower

Post by BrassBlower »

The Lord
You scored 15% Cardinal, 56% Monk, 44% Lady, and 51% Knight!
You are of the intellectual breed and yet you are also very interested in war. You are of the aristocracy and head the cavalry a safe distance from the carnage of the front lines. You believe in defeating your enemy with not only might, but also wit.
You scored high as both the Monk and the Knight. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the Knight, or you can be happy that you're an individual.
https://www.facebook.com/4StringFantasy

I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

I also am a Prioress:
The Prioress
You scored 7% Cardinal, 76% Monk, 58% Lady, and 27% Knight!
You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.
You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

Uhhh, I guess I'll be happy that I'm an individual? I think mainly it is that I would rather run than fight---although my chances would not improved thereby I'm sure---and that I love to read. I don't know how it got the impression I think mankind is good. I informed my husband that I will most likely be christened a saint after I die and he just looked at me, speechless.
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

This is truly me-

The Prioress
You scored 18% Cardinal, 58% Monk, 58% Lady, and 45% Knight!
You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.
You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

:D :D

No really THIS is truly me-a couple of years ago at our revels-playing drum and pipes but no pic of playing whistle :evil: * click on picture to enlarge

(actually my garb is 15th century)

* I went back, changed two answers that I really debated about and came up with Knight. :roll:
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West