Morons walk the Earth

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Morons walk the Earth

Post by Dale »

Will O'B
Location: The Other Side Of The Glen (i.e. A Long Way From Tipperary)

Post by Will O'B »

Just think of all the kicks I missed out on because my friends' moms were so uncool. It makes me sad. :sniffle:

Will O'Ban
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
OnTheMoor

Post by OnTheMoor »

It's a strange place out there and parents don't know the half of it. I thought things were bad when I was in highschool (only 3 years ago), but the things I'm hearing now from my brothers are pretty disturbing.
peteinmn

Post by peteinmn »

Indeed, morons and worse walk the earth. Makes me sometimes think that a new form of therapy I invented a while ago, as a joke, isn’t really such a bad idea after all. My proposed therapy has two distinct phases depending on the individual case at hand. The first phase is for those with mild to moderate cases of moronship and is the acuslapping phase. For those with advanced or severe moronship we go to the acufracture phase of therapy.

Might not cure moronship but might make some of the rest of us feel better.
:D
Shut up and drink your gin! - Fagin
norseman

Post by norseman »

Kind of makes me think we should get rid of all the warning labels on everything and the lawsuits that created them and just let natural selection do its job!

Bob
Failure is NOT an option - it comes bundled with the software.
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

Well this shouldn't tell you guys the world is full of Morons you should have known because Bush is president. This is why I don't go to parties as I am in High School and 3/4 of the people in my school are on drugs (not me) I prefer have a clean mind.

I HATE MORONS!
Danner

Post by Danner »

I totally agree with you OnTheMoor and Unseen. There have been times when Freshmen and Sophmores have come to school hungover. Even in eighth grade a lot of people talked about going and getting drunk over the weekends. Just last week the police came and did a search with the drug-sniffing dogs. Tons of other really disturbing stuff happens (like what was already mentioned). And to think: we are the highest scoring school in the district. :roll:
"'Tis deeds, not blood, which determine the worth of a being." -Dennis L. McKiernan
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

As a friend of mine, Beth Knutson of Minneapolis MN is fond of saying: "Stupidity is its own reward".
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

Danner wrote:I totally agree with you OnTheMoor and Unseen. There have been times when Freshmen and Sophmores have come to school hungover. Even in eighth grade a lot of people talked about going and getting drunk over the weekends. Just last week the police came and did a search with the drug-sniffing dogs. Tons of other really disturbing stuff happens (like what was already mentioned). And to think: we are the highest scoring school in the district. :roll:
And my school is rated #45 in the State and last year this kid came to school with vodka in a water bottle and drank so much he passed out. Idiots.
TelegramSam

Post by TelegramSam »

For half a second, I though the title of this thread said "Mormons walk the Earth"

:lol:
<i>The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.</i>
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

peteinmn wrote:Indeed, morons and worse walk the earth. Makes me sometimes think that a new form of therapy I invented a while ago, as a joke, isn’t really such a bad idea after all. My proposed therapy has two distinct phases depending on the individual case at hand. The first phase is for those with mild to moderate cases of moronship and is the acuslapping phase. For those with advanced or severe moronship we go to the acufracture phase of therapy.

Might not cure moronship but might make some of the rest of us feel better.
:D
I see you have studied your Moronology. In my Moronology class we used the term moronicism instead of moronship but they are fairly close.

One key aspect of moronology is the difference between moronic behavior based on circumstance and true moronicism. For example, I once went into a ladies restroom completely oblivious to the sign. It wasn't until I saw high heal shoes in the adjacent stall that I realized my error. Was this a case of casual moronic behavior or am I a true moron? Does the recognition of a moronic act on the part of the subject imply casual moronic behavior or is the subject just more enlightened then most morons?
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
MarcusR
Location: I stay in a place called 'Rooms'... There's a whole chain of them.

Post by MarcusR »

Morons ???

Are they the ones that run the "Hormon church of latter day Sins"

/MarcusR
Unseen122

Post by Unseen122 »

:lol:
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

So, er who's the moron here?

The 40 year old woman, the kids who wanted to try sex, drink and drugs, or the kid who told his mom? :-?
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that schwing
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Martin Milner wrote:So, er who's the moron here?

The 40 year old woman, the kids who wanted to try sex, drink and drugs, or the kid who told his mom? :-?

Jimmy is a tattle-tail, Jimmy is a tattle-tail
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm