INSULT DALE HERE

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Nanohedron wrote:
andrewK wrote:Who is Dale Wisely ?
This is a question for metaphysics. Jim Stone or Wombat can toss it around.
I've actually talked to Dale.
There is no underlying entity there to speak of
(or to). Lucky guy.

Just another shadow on the wall of
The Cave.
Paul Thomas

Post by Paul Thomas »

jim stone wrote:Just another shadow on the wall of
The Cave.
Which begs the age-old question: Your <A HREF="http://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/3 ... m">cave</A> or <A HREF="http://discover-indo.tierranet.com/wayang.html">mine</A>? For which exists the age old comeback: is this strictly <A HREF="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun">Platonic</A>?

Sorry, couldn't resist the urge to digress ad absurdum. Errant pedantry, up with which you should not put. (vaudeville hook, stage left).
norseman
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by norseman »

Wow, I haven't seen any reference to The Allegory of the Cave since my freshman year in college! :D
Failure is NOT an option - it comes bundled with the software.
Tradman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Ready to be a decent flute player again! I took a break of about 17 years and it's been way too long.

actually...

Post by Tradman »

Actually, Dave is not a person at all. He is part of the crystal people that have been attempting to reestablish their riegn over the ear....[syntax erro...%#Q#$%( {incomplete transmissio} ...................................
Eric T
Waycross, GA USA
Dave Copley 6 Key
Ormiston Keyless
Roy MacManus blackwood high- D
Sindt high- D
Various Chieftain Low Whistles
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Paul Thomas wrote:
jim stone wrote:Just another shadow on the wall of
The Cave.
Which begs the age-old question: Your <A HREF="http://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/3 ... m">cave</A> or <A HREF="http://discover-indo.tierranet.com/wayang.html">mine</A>? For which exists the age old comeback: is this strictly <A HREF="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun">Platonic</A>?

Sorry, couldn't resist the urge to digress ad absurdum. Errant pedantry, up with which you should not put. (vaudeville hook, stage left).
oh my
sturob

Post by sturob »

Dale,

You suck so much that the people who post to your bogus piece-of-crap Chiff and Fipple CHIFFBOARD can't even stay on frickin' topic on an off-topic thread. You're so insignificant that even a thread about YOU changes to a thread about Plato and the lame-ass oft-mentioned Crystal People thing that wasn't even funny or interesting in the first place.

Love,

Stuart
glauber

Post by glauber »

Some say that i insult Dale every time i post in his forum! :D
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
Tradman
Tell us something.: Ready to be a decent flute player again! I took a break of about 17 years and it's been way too long.

Post by Tradman »

[quote=a thread about YOU changes to a thread about Plato and the lame-ass oft-mentioned Crystal People thing that wasn't even funny or interesting in the first place.

Love,

Stuart[/quote]

And what's worse, the Crystal People caused me to say 'Dave' instead of Dale

And youre right Stuart, it wasnt funny at all. It was stupid and ignorant and full of biggotry. Im surprised that they let Dale get away with it in the first place considering how politically correct everyone has to be nowadays! Shame on you Dave, I mean Dale!
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

sturob wrote:Dale,

You suck so much that the people who post to your bogus piece-of-crap Chiff and Fipple CHIFFBOARD can't even stay on frickin' topic on an off-topic thread. You're so insignificant that even a thread about YOU changes to a thread about Plato and the lame-ass oft-mentioned Crystal People thing that wasn't even funny or interesting in the first place.

Love,

Stuart
I think that pretty much nails it.
Steven

Post by Steven »

Dale, after careful comparison of your current avatar with older pictures of you, I'd say you've had a bit too much plastic surgery done.

So there!
Steven
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

I think Dale is now prettier than ever!

Leo
glauber

Post by glauber »

andrewK wrote:Who is Dale Wisely ?
Another one of Sam Murray's aliases.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
Doug_Tipple
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Doug_Tipple »

If it were only that easy to change faces, I could make some quick money, I am sure. However, I have grown comfortable with the face that my English, Irish, and German ancestors passed on to me, without asking me, I might add. I think I would have gone with the changable avatar idea if I would have had my say.
benwalker

Post by benwalker »

Doug, did you ever teach English in Manchester? My English Teacher at my old school was your double! :wink:
Sorry I strayed off topic....... Your all a bunch of Tossers!
Doug_Tipple
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Doug_Tipple »

benwalker wrote:Doug, did you ever teach English in Manchester? My English Teacher at my old school was your double! :wink:
Sorry I strayed off topic....... Your all a bunch of Tossers!
No, I never taught English in Manchester. However, I did study English in Winchester (Indiana), but that is on this side of the pond. I understand that modern "string theory" in physics allows for the possibility of multiple, simultaneous realities. That could explain how I was seen in Manchester, although bilocation is usually reserved for science fiction.

No need to apologize about straying off topic. Dale, being the good psychologist that he is, has a special clinical catetgory for those obsessed with staying on topic. I'm afraid to mention it myself, as I don't want to start a cyber-riot.