ADVISE DALE HERE

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
izzarina
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by izzarina »

Wasn't mine in the spirit of the topic? Shoot...sorry about that. Let me fix it if I can.
Dale, I advise you to read my earlier post to talasiga. I feel that you may gain insight if you do :D
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
talasiga
antispam: No

Post by talasiga »

izzarina as edited 1 time in total wrote:I have a POSITIVE criticism....Dale, I don't think it would be wise for you to wear that yellow polka dot tie with your purple smoking jacket. It's really tacky

:wink:
Izzarina I don't know if you are meaning to trivialise my topic but if you are I feel you could be quite successful. You are a very powerful and influential person. 8)
qui jure suo utitur neminem laedit
emmline

Post by emmline »

talasiga wrote: You are a very powerful and influential person. 8)
Dang. I should have been trying to rub shoulders with Izzy a bit more. Raise my stock and all.

p.s. I have no quarrel with Dale's present method of putting out fires.
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

talasiga wrote:
izzarina as edited 1 time in total wrote:I have a POSITIVE criticism....Dale, I don't think it would be wise for you to wear that yellow polka dot tie with your purple smoking jacket. It's really tacky

Izzarina I don't know if you are meaning to trivialise my topic but if you are I feel you could be quite successful. You are a very powerful and influential person. 8)
I, being my powerful and influential self, hadn't been trying to trivialize anything. I was trying to criticize Dale in a positive way, and let him know that wear an ensemble like that could result in a very serious fashion faux pas. I felt it was of the utmost importance to do this...we wouldn't want our dedicated leader to humiliate himself, now would we?

Besides, I felt afterwards that even if I HAD been trying to trivialize your topic (which again, I was not), I redeemed myself entirely in later posts. Do you not agree, talasiga? :lol:
talasiga

Post by talasiga »

emmline wrote:.....
p.s.? This is hardly a post script my dear - more like your epigraph! :lol:
talasiga

Post by talasiga »

izzarina wrote:......
I, being my powerful and influential self, hadn't been trying to trivialize anything. I was trying to criticize Dale in a positive way, and let him know that wear an ensemble like that could result in a very serious fashion faux pas. I felt it was of the utmost importance to do this...we wouldn't want our dedicated leader to humiliate himself, now would we?

Besides, I felt afterwards that even if I HAD been trying to trivialize your topic (which again, I was not), I redeemed myself entirely in later posts. Do you not agree, talasiga? :lol:
I am afraid I must :boggle:
emmline

Post by emmline »

talasiga wrote:
actually it's the onT portion of an OT post. And Tal, you have a funny way of spelling hippogryph...must be Aussie speak.
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

talasiga wrote:
Perhaps if Em had put her foot on a stone and put her hand on her heart, she'd be able to use it correctly :wink:
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

talasiga wrote:
izzarina wrote:......

I am afraid I must :boggle:
I knew you'd see things my way....after all, I AM both powerful and influential :D
Will O'B
Location: The Other Side Of The Glen (i.e. A Long Way From Tipperary)

Post by Will O'B »

izzarina wrote:I have a POSITIVE criticism....Dale, I don't think it would be wise for you to wear that yellow polka dot tie with your purple smoking jacket. It's really tacky

Hey!!! Now you're insulting me. That ever so cool tie and awesome smoking jacket were Christmas presents from yours ever so humble (i.e. me). I figured Dale could use a boost to his wardrobe . . . I mean you can wear a coonskin cap for just so long before it becomes outdated.

Will O'Ban
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
talasiga

Post by talasiga »

emmline wrote:
talasiga wrote:
actually it's the onT portion of an OT post. And Tal, you have a funny way of spelling hippogryph...must be Aussie speak.
As you describe yourself a writer I thought you might know what an epigraph is but it seems that being a Sagitarius you are more preoccupied with horselike things. :D
emmline

Post by emmline »

talasiga wrote: As you describe yourself a writer I thought you might know what an epigraph is but it seems that being a Sagitarius you are more preoccupied with horselike things. :D
oh...epigraph......isn't that a chart that tells you when it's time for your hair-removal procedure?
Jerry Freeman
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jerry Freeman »

emmline wrote:oh...epigraph......isn't that a chart that tells you when it's time for your hair-removal procedure?
Aaaaaghhhh!!!!!

*runs away screaming*

Best wishes,
Jerry
talasiga

Post by talasiga »

Will O'B wrote:
izzarina wrote:I have a POSITIVE criticism....Dale, I don't think it would be wise for you to wear that yellow polka dot tie with your purple smoking jacket. It's really tacky

Hey!!! Now you're insulting me. That ever so cool tie and awesome smoking jacket were Christmas presents from yours ever so humble (i.e. me). I figured Dale could use a boost to his wardrobe . . . I mean you can wear a coonskin cap for just so long before it becomes outdated.

Will O'Ban

For the record Will you are the first male to post in this topic who has not been in the spirit of this topic. And you were off topic on account of apparel ! Shame on you! Shame! :roll:
Will O'B
Location: The Other Side Of The Glen (i.e. A Long Way From Tipperary)

Post by Will O'B »

talasiga wrote:
For the record Will you are the first male to post in this topic who has not been in the spirit of this topic. And you were off topic on account of apparel ! Shame on you!
Oooops!
Shame! :roll:
And oooops, again!

Will O'Ban
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!