"A Few Tunes", by John Skelton

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Xaquín
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

"A Few Tunes", by John Skelton

Post by Xaquín »

Hi,
Can anybody please tell me how I can buy on line “A Few Tunes” and “A Few More Tunes” by John Skelton? I have been trying unsuccessfully to email Celtic Grooves Imports, the emails were returned to me undelivered.
Thank you… and happy new year to all of you. This is my first post but I’ve visited the forum may times.
Xaquín (Galicia, Spain)
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

You can probably get copies directly from John, or from the Riley School of Irish Music in Cincinnati (John can also be contacted c/o the school last time I checked...).

http://www.rileyirishmusic.com/

-Brett
Xaquín

Post by Xaquín »

Bretton wrote:You can probably get copies directly from John, or from the Riley School of Irish Music in Cincinnati (John can also be contacted c/o the school last time I checked...).

http://www.rileyirishmusic.com/

-Brett
Thank you, Brett. I’ll contact John as you suggest.
Xaquín
johnkerr

Post by johnkerr »

What e-mail address were you using to contact Celtic Grooves Imports? I was actually just over at the Celtic Grooves nerve center (i.e. Philippe Varlet's basement archives room) on New Year's Day, so I know he's up and running. Perhaps there's a problem with his business e-mail address, so you might want to try him at his personal e-mail address (to avoid web spammers, it's philvar at erols.com - just replace the word 'at' with the @ sign to make the address). I'm sure he'd be glad to receive an order there and/or have you let him know that there's a problem with his business e-mail.
Xaquín

Post by Xaquín »

Thank you, John. The email I used to contact Celtic Grooves was : groovycelt@verizon.net . Maybe the problem is with my e-mail after all … But I’ll use his personal e-mail address this time just in case. Thank you for the information.
Xaquín
BillG

Post by BillG »

BillG
- - -
<><
Six Ps! (Poor Prior Practice Prevents Proper Performance)
Xaquín

Post by Xaquín »

Thanks BillG. I have alredy managed to buy the two books at Celtic Grooves.
Thanks,
Xaquín