Seasons Greetings

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Phil Hardy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Seasons Greetings

Post by Phil Hardy »

Hi guys and gals,Seasons Greetings to you and yours from me and mine.
Have a good one and stay safe.
Also ,please remember to practice at least 2 hours on Christmas day.
See y'all next years.

Phiol.
peeplj

Post by peeplj »

And a Merry Christmas as well as a safe, happy holiday right back at'cha!

--James
TomB

Post by TomB »

I'm no lawyer, but-

A Lawyer's Christmas Greeting

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice
religious or secular traditions at all . . . and a fiscally successful,
personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law. It is also revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

The wishee further agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the wisher, along with its heirs, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders...

Have a great holiday season and/or a Merry Christmas.

All the Best, Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
Paul

Post by Paul »

Thanks for the kind wishes, Phil. The same to you and yours.

Best,
Paul
aderyn_du
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by aderyn_du »

Happy holidays, Phil! The best to you and yours...
greenspiderweb
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by greenspiderweb »

Phil,

Thank you, hope your holidays are filled with many joys, and especially that you get all the whistles that were in your dreams and wishes!

And the rest of you here on Chiff, ditto! The best New Year to us all!
~~~~
Barry
FJohnSharp
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

Have a good one Phil.
"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
(The people’s spirit is raised through culture)

Suburban Symphony
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

I hesitant to say this without a lawyer or witness present, after TomB's posting but I'm going to say it anyways..

All the best of the season you and your family Phil and thank you for the thought in kind.

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Phil Hardy

My Xmas Pressi

Post by Phil Hardy »

I'm going WOOD this christmas.I have ordered a Paul Busman African Blackwood High D with silver ringwork.It should be here anyday,can't wait.
That should keep me busy through the yuletide event.Who would have thought that I could still get excited over a whistle.
What whistle are you treating yourself to?.

gPhieiol (new er celtic spelling)
translation - bogtrotter.
vomitbunny

Post by vomitbunny »

And have a happy Feast of Alvis day, too.
My opinion is stupid and wrong.
Montana

Re: My Xmas Pressi

Post by Montana »

Phil Hardy wrote:I'm going WOOD this christmas.I have ordered a Paul Busman African Blackwood High D with silver ringwork.It should be here anyday,can't wait.
That should keep me busy through the yuletide event.Who would have thought that I could still get excited over a whistle.
What whistle are you treating yourself to?.

gPhieiol (new er celtic spelling)
translation - bogtrotter.
You'll love it, Phil! Everytime I play my Pao Rosa Busman, I am very pleased with my investment. And people still comment on how pretty it is.
As far as my Christmas treat, I'm trying to decide what kind of C whistle to get. Switching from my Busman D to my Susato C emphasizes the difference in tone quality.

Merry Christmas to all... and to all a good night!
trisha

Post by trisha »

The Olivewood's good too, Phil. Have a great one :) and a great Christmas too.

Trisha and tribe, Wales