Harness the Cosmic Energy!!!

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Jeff Stallard

Harness the Cosmic Energy!!!

Post by Jeff Stallard »

dubhlinn
antispam: No

Post by dubhlinn »

This belongs in the Worst website thread!!!

Slan,
D.
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
emmline

Post by emmline »

This belongs in the BEST website thread!

Let's see...homo superus...didn't they walk the earth in the Boguscene era?
izzarina
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by izzarina »

Well, I'm floored!!!!I was reading about Helen R. who did everything to win the Jefferson County Pumpkinanza (including singing to her pumpkins and telling them jokes), but had no luck until she bought one of these "AUTHENTIC" Steinitz Homo superus skulls (the residual thought energy seemed to connect with the pumpkins). She grows her pumpkins right here in Steubenville!!!! Can you believe it? I have one of these skulls virtually in my backyard and didn't know it!!! :o Funny thing is, I've never heard of the Jefferson County Pumpkinanza.....hmmmm, you don't think that Helen from Steubenville is pulling our leg about her skull do you??

:wink:
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
emmline

Post by emmline »

I'd like a guarantee, before purchasing, that the residual thoughts flowing from my authentic homo superus skull are not those of the tribal psychopath. Just imagine the pumpkins that might grow in that energy field.
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

emmline wrote:I'd like a guarantee, before purchasing, that the residual thoughts flowing from my authentic homo superus skull are not those of the tribal psychopath. Just imagine the pumpkins that might grow in that energy field.
yes, scary isn't it? I'll have to remember to avoid her field next Halloween when we get our pumpkins. At least until I'm sure about her skull. We wouldn't want pumpkins fueled by psychotic residual energy on the loose in the neighborhood. :lol:
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Misprint alert: it's harness the comic energy.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

"...there's a sucker born every minute." - P.T Barnum.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

"...johnny come lately hominid skull dealer..."

It is SO hard to not crack jokes about new talent in the flesh trade. Someone help me, please.
Snuh

Post by Snuh »

I like how words like 'warrenty' and 'authentic' were always in quotes.
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

Nanohedron wrote:"...johnny come lately..."

Someone help me, please.
".. There's a new kid in town.."

Any good ?

Slan,
D.
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

izzarina wrote:Well, I'm floored!!!!I was reading about Helen R. who did everything to win the Jefferson County Pumpkinanza (including singing to her pumpkins and telling them jokes), but had no luck until she bought one of these "AUTHENTIC" Steinitz Homo superus skulls (the residual thought energy seemed to connect with the pumpkins). She grows her pumpkins right here in Steubenville!!!! Can you believe it? I have one of these skulls virtually in my backyard and didn't know it!!! :o Funny thing is, I've never heard of the Jefferson County Pumpkinanza.....hmmmm, you don't think that Helen from Steubenville is pulling our leg about her skull do you??

:wink:
Small potatoes, I'm sorry to say. (pumpkins, in this case) You want big pumpkins? No mention of Steinitz anywhere. (I'm dying to know whose skulls she's using.)

http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
emmline

Post by emmline »

TonyHiggins wrote: No mention of Steinitz anywhere. (I'm dying to know whose skulls she's using.)
Of course there's no mention of Steinitz! Do you think she'd admit to harnessing the residual mental energy of a homo superus who happened to be a compulsive overeater?
Gee willikers, what if the other farm folk got wind of this? She'd never win next year, unless she switched to the skull of homo "Charles Manson" superus, and her pumpkin knifed all the other pumpkins the night before the judging so it would win by elimination.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

I think that one there is one that was grown somewhere near Santa Cruz, by a farmer who invented "Sonic Bloom." He wired speakers to his garden (underground) and grew that largest melons, pumpkins, tomatoes, ect., ever know to be. And the "classical" music was their preference. It also drove all the insects and gophers away!

I heard this guy being interviewed on KGO a few years back.
Jeff Stallard

Post by Jeff Stallard »

A friend of mine bought several of these skulls to put in his tomatoe garden. They grew remarkably fast, but here's what happened after he sold them to the local grocer: