THANK YOU ALL!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Wombat
antispam: No

Post by Wombat »

My thoughts are with him Paul. I had no idea a possum could cause that much damage.

Is it just me or have we had more than our fair share of tragic accidents and situations lately? Don't ask me what our fair share really is but there seems to have been a lot of hard luck.
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

Wombat wrote:My thoughts are with him Paul. I had no idea a possum could cause that much damage.
Yeah, they're pretty prone to meandering into your path, and then deciding to turn around. At the wrong time or place, this can be quite disastrous.

I hope for the very best in this situation.
Reasonable person
Walden
Paul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Paul »

GREAT NEWS! I was just told by my Technician that Mike has been moved to a private room and that he is doing excellent except for a blood clot in his leg, and he says he's bored and wants visitors. :lol: He is expected to make pretty much a full recovery. No brain damage or life-altering conditions. Thank you, friends, for your prayers and kind thoughts. Mike's family also wants me to pass on thanks to all of you. :)

All the best,
Paul
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Paul wrote:GREAT NEWS! I was just told by my Technician that Mike has been moved to a private room and that he is doing excellent except for a blood clot in his leg, and he says he's bored and wants visitors. :lol: He is expected to make pretty much a full recovery. No brain damage or life-altering conditions. Thank you, friends, for your prayers and kind thoughts. Mike's family also wants me to pass on thanks to all of you. :)

All the best,
Paul
Well, I believe having a part of your body removed is pretty traumatic, but I guess the one he lost was not too critical and that is good news. Great to hear, he must be a very strong willed person.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Will O'B
Location: The Other Side Of The Glen (i.e. A Long Way From Tipperary)

Post by Will O'B »

Glad to hear that things are looking better, Paul. Tell Mike not to take the blood clot too lightly, though. They can be tricky in a bad sort of way.
walden wrote:Yeah, they're pretty prone to meandering into your path, and then deciding to turn around. At the wrong time or place, this can be quite disastrous.
This can be quite disastrous for the possum as well. As seen by all the road kill on the rural biways.

Will O'Ban
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
Paul

Post by Paul »

IDAwHOa wrote: Well, I believe having a part of your body removed is pretty traumatic, but I guess the one he lost was not too critical and that is good news. Great to hear, he must be a very strong willed person.
Considering the condition he was in at the time of my first post this recovery is nothing short of miraculous. Especially considering that he was only a month or so after the first accident. At first, the doctors thought he would be brain-damaged and everything. Now it looks like he's going to walk out of the hospital again and with all his mental faculties.
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

In the words of Monty Burns: "Excellent"
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

Great news, Paul! I hope he continues to make an excellent and speedy recovery!!
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin