FS: Multiple Whistles and Flutes (REDUCED PRICES)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
KDMARTINKY
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by KDMARTINKY »

Bump :)
Keith

Bionn dha insint ar sceal agus leagon deag ar amhran
There are two versions of every story and twelve of every song
Steve Pribyl

Post by Steve Pribyl »

I reviewed some of the past threads in which Talbert St. Claire was a contributor, and yes, some of his past messages that are still on the board do seem rather "enthusiastic", bordering on "evangelistic", with regard to certain whistles.

The whistles I purchase are few and far between, based on personal preference that I've refined over the years. I have had a couple of opportunites to deal with Talbert, and my experience with him has been nothing but forthright, and conducted in a professional manner. I am very selective when it comes to dealing with individuals who I know only from their past interaction with this board. I have not had any problems with Talbert, and I appreciate his involvement in the "whistle community".

Steve Pribyl
OnTheMoor

Post by OnTheMoor »

Talbert [big grin]

You must be really boring! Try to be FUNNIER! I recently had a number of folks drop me emails telling me to avoid you, believe it or not! Board members can sense a cool cat from a WANKER. You seem VERY NEGATIVE ABOUT JOKES AND OTHER'S OPINIONS. It's true we all here kid around a lot and that's a positive thing! WE LOVE WHAT WE DO AND HAVE A REAL PASSION FOR POSTING ON THE CHIFFBOARD. Tal, please refuse to be at odds with us, and try to enjoy everyone on the board for whatever it's worth! Try to act more MATURE. The chiffboard is a beautiful place and meant to be fun so enjoy our community and take your mind off yourself and your PRECIOUS EGO! On the other hand some people just never learn. [wink]

[big grin]

Last edited by Bloomfield on Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sorry I had to quote this, but when Peter posted that link I almost fell off my chair. Bloomfield, you got my weekend off to a great start.

EDIT: Not that I approve of flame wars or have anything against Talbert, the above post just made me laugh.
KDMARTINKY

Post by KDMARTINKY »

bump :)
Keith

KDMARTINKY

Post by KDMARTINKY »

Bump :)
Keith

JessieK
antispam: No

Post by JessieK »

Keith, while I appreciate the fact that you said something nice about a whistle other than a Chieftain (in another thread), your bumping of this thread is getting both annoying and inappropriate. Please read the rules about commercial posts. I understand that Talbert is your friend, but you are attempting to do a bit too much for him here.
~JessieD
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Those were some of the funniest posts I've read and I've read nearly all the old flame wars.

Speaking of which, we haven't seen Station lately.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Paul

Post by Paul »

Flyingcursor wrote:Those were some of the funniest posts I've read and I've read nearly all the old flame wars.

Speaking of which, we haven't seen Station lately.
I think you have to invoke the "M" word first before he'll show up. :lol:
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

or something like.

bla...bla bla.....

and as always: get stuffed.