50 States?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

jsluder wrote:Anybody here from the state of Euphoria?...
That'll be this evening. I have multiple residencies all over the place.
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Lolly, as I recall the reaction to your newest CD was completely positive. I think Aventuria even wrote in red letters. In a large font!!!!
I personally loved the clips I heard on clips and snips.

I know what you mean though. Everyone on this site is always deliberately trying to piss me off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

geek4music wrote:deliberately trying to piss me off.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I have always heard that it is MUCH better to be pissed off than....

um, nevermind...... :oops:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Brewster
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Brewster »

Another vote for Massawhosetts here, living on North Shore of Boston.
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

I currently have dual residency in the states of Chaos and Confusion. Next week I may be living permanently in the state of Insanity. Do I have any neighbors in any of those places?

:boggle:

~ad
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

aderyn_du wrote:I currently have dual residency in the states of Chaos and Confusion. Next week I may be living permanently in the state of Insanity. Do I have any neighbors in any of those places?

~ad
How close are they to the states of Denial, Anger and Acceptance?
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

aderyn_du wrote:I currently have dual residency in the states of Chaos and Confusion.
Never been to Confusion (is that where nobody's named Bruce?), but maybe we bumped into each other -- I'm between Amber and Chaos.
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
TomB

Post by TomB »

jsluder wrote:
aderyn_du wrote:I currently have dual residency in the states of Chaos and Confusion. Next week I may be living permanently in the state of Insanity. Do I have any neighbors in any of those places?

~ad
How close are they to the states of Denial, Anger and Acceptance?

Umm, the states of denial and acceptance must be on opposite sides of the country, because they are sure as heck not close to each other.

Me, I think I'm from the state of disrepair.

All the Best, Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

TomB wrote:
jsluder wrote:How close are they to the states of Denial, Anger and Acceptance?
Umm, the states of denial and acceptance must be on opposite sides of the country, because they are sure as heck not close to each other.
The states of Denial and Acceptance are separated by the states of Bargaining, Anger and Despair. For some reason, that part of the country always fills me with a deep sense of loss.
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

I have one foot in bargaining and one foot in despair. That probably explains the heavy feeling in my chest right now. :(

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
TomB

Post by TomB »

NorCalMusician wrote:I have one foot in bargaining and one foot in despair. That probably explains the heavy feeling in my chest right now. :(

Or, it could explain your "lack of balance." :D

Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

~ad
I've been living in insanity for quite some time now, ad. You're welcome to come visit to test the waters, so to speak. It really is a nice place to live...if those darn guys in white jackets would just leave me alone for a little while :wink:
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

NorCalMusician wrote:I have one foot in bargaining and one foot in despair. That probably explains the heavy feeling in my chest right now. :(
Give in to your anger, Luke. Strike them down, and your training in the dark side will be complete. :twisted:
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

jsluder wrote:
Give in to your anger, Luke. Strike them down, and your training in the dark side will be complete. :twisted:
No, I don't think it will get that bad. I would have to go through Futility and Disappointment first. I am not sure my wife will sign the permission slip for that field trip.

SirNick
Tell us something.: I love Irish music! I am mostly a whistle player but would like to learn more about flutes. I also have a couple older whistles I'd like to sell and maybe pick up a bamboo flute to practice with.

Post by SirNick »

rebl_rn wrote:
SirNick wrote:
Here in the race business park that I'm typing this message from, I could throw a Copeland D from my office and hit; Team Penske, Ganassi, Robert Yates, Jasper and the Wood Brothers. (But I wouldn't want to dent a perfectly good Copeland for the likes of them)! :lol:
Alright, now you're driving me nuts trying to figure out who you work for! Cup or Busch?? And what exactly do you do? I was in Mooresville a couple of years ago visiting all the shops when I came to the fall Charlotte race. Did I visit you and not even know it?

Beth
Oh yeah,
I saw you walking down the street! Your shoe lace was untied. I work for Goodridge. We do all the hoses and fittings for most every team. Unless I can learn to play Hank Jr. or Freebird on the whistle, I keep it a secret around here!! :lol:
"You have my undivided attention"