half way there

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
aderyn_du
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: OT: half way there

Post by aderyn_du »

Darwin wrote:Perhaps someone can review all of our posts and tell us how many don't count as crappy, so we know how many more we have to go?
Gads, if that's the case I think I'd probably have to start with izz at around the "2" spot. Now, if we were talking OT and accidental thread-wandering, I'd be good to go!!! :thumbsup:
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

emmline wrote:I don't know if you remember, but I had to make a bit of a hullaballoo when I hit 1000, just to ensure that I would be noticed.
http://chiffboard.mati.ca/viewtopic.php ... ight=thanx

I made a pretty big hullaballoo too, and alas ..... I guess not having an opinion and being invisible has its drawbacks. :roll:
emmline wrote:Sometimes the old-boy milliposters just have their noses so deeply planted
Where did you say they have their noses planted? :o
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

Hmm... maybe we need to start our own club for us rebels whose posts are not as recognized. :P Instead of smoking jackets, we could get tattoos!!! Whaddya say, NorCal?? Izz?? Darwin??

Emm, you could join us even though you got to belong to the Other One. Because we like you... we really, really like you!!

:wink:
emmline

Post by emmline »

I will have to go tattoo-less. Maybe I can just get a navel piercing or something..
izzarina
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by izzarina »

aderyn_du wrote:Hmm... maybe we need to start our own club for us rebels whose posts are not as recognized. :P Instead of smoking jackets, we could get tattoos!!! Whaddya say, NorCal?? Izz?? Darwin??
WOO HOO! Count me in! So....what, pray tell, are we going to tattoo upon ourselves. And, most importantly, WHERE? :D
Emm, you could join us even though you got to belong to the Other One. Because we like you... we really, really like you!!

I second that one....Emm really should be part of the Poststructural Rebel Whistler's Club. She's just way too cool not to be part of it....how else can WE look cool? :wink:
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

.. -. - . .-. . ... - .. -. --. .-- .- -.-- - --- .- -. -. --- ..- -. -.-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. --- -. . - .... --- ..- ... .- -. -.. - .... .--. --- ... - --..-- ... - . ...- . -. -. --- .-- .. .- -- --. --- .. -. --. - --- .... .- ...- . - --- -.-. --- -- . ..- .--. .-- .. - .... ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. -... . - - . .-. .-.-.- .-.-.- .- -. -.. .. ...- . --. --- - .--- ..- ... - ..- -. -.. . .-. ..... ----- ----- .--. --- ... - ... - --- ..-. .. --. ..- .-. . - .... .- - --- ..- - :D
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
talasiga

On Tattoos and things

Post by talasiga »

Well. tattoos originally come to us from the South Pacific as does my name and our current system of numbers from South Asia. As for posts - I think you would need to research primitive cultures from the northern reaches of the globe.

(this post is just an "aside")
qui jure suo utitur neminem laedit
Darwin

Post by Darwin »

aderyn_du wrote:Hmm... maybe we need to start our own club for us rebels whose posts are not as recognized. :P Instead of smoking jackets, we could get tattoos!!! Whaddya say, NorCal?? Izz?? Darwin??
Tattoos, huh? Couldn't we do something classy, like file our teeth to points?
Mike Wright

"When an idea is wanting, a word can always be found to take its place."
 --Goethe
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

I'm up for that!! Should we get Celtic knot tattoos (I already have one)? Or Kokopelli? :D
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known--Montaigne

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Darwin wrote:
Tattoos, huh? Couldn't we do something classy, like file our teeth to points?
I always thought that plates in the earlobes, lips and "other places" of stretchy flesh were pretty cool! :boggle: Oh, and there are those that like to put on dozens of necklaces, stacked vertically, one on the other too!
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

I don't think I want to try that topic again. :tomato:
littlejohngael
Tell us something.: I've been with Chiff and Fipple since shortly after I bought my first low D. I've learned loads from this community, and I intend to continue to learn and contribute. Many thanks to Dale and everyone who makes this site happen.

Post by littlejohngael »

blackhawk wrote:

I'm up for that!! Should we get Celtic knot tattoos (I already have one)? Or Kokopelli? :D
I know I'd be most likely to be tempted by the Celtic knot ...
Jay-eye

Post by Jay-eye »

littlejohngael wrote:
blackhawk wrote:

I know I'd be most likely to be tempted by the Celtic knot ...
Just so long as I can have it put where the sun don't shine!
j.i.
Tóg go bog é, dude.....

j.i.
emmline

Post by emmline »

Darwin wrote: Tattoos, huh? Couldn't we do something classy, like file our teeth to points?
I think my spouse might actually go for that one.
CHIFF FIPPLE

Post by CHIFF FIPPLE »

emmline wrote:
Darwin wrote: Tattoos, huh? Couldn't we do something classy, like file our teeth to points?
I think my spouse might actually go for that one.
:o :o :o :o :o :o
I'm more intoImageRings Around the Toesie
:lol:
ImageStacey has the most bodacious fipples! & Message board
http://whistlenstrings.invisionzone.com ... t=0&p=3303&