There was the Harry Potter vibrating broom....now there.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
MarkB

There was the Harry Potter vibrating broom....now there.

Post by MarkB »

... there is the iVibe for consenting partners.

From MIT:

Internet Sex Toy
A Los Angeles law school student is about to release what he claims to be the ultimate sex machine: the iVibe, a sex toy controlled via the Internet. One person plugs in on one side, while the person on the other end controls the vibrations. Its makers consider it the Pong of sex machines.

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/bl ... 636&trk=nl

It puts a whole new meaning on remote sensing :o

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Flyingcursor
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Yeah, I picked up one of... I mean, I read about those. :oops:

With any luck we can eventually eliminate all real human contact. All you'll need is a good ISP.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

geek4music wrote:Yeah, I picked up one of... I mean, I read about those. :oops:

With any luck we can eventually eliminate all real human contact. All you'll need is a good ISP.
HEY! THAT was funny!!!!!
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
emmline

Post by emmline »

Just think of the potential for creepy Peepers.
s1m0n
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by s1m0n »

There is a similar product already on the market, called a "sinulator", if I remember correctly.
And now there was no doubt that the trees were really moving - moving in and out through one another as if in a complicated country dance. ('And I suppose,' thought Lucy, 'when trees dance, it must be a very, very country dance indeed.')

C.S. Lewis
CHIFF FIPPLE
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by CHIFF FIPPLE »

Well I think this Thread is way out of orderImageand I have PMed Dale to ass that he lock it.
What would happen if a 14 year old was to see this filth :x
I got mine last week BTW.
Hey and it make's sending out good vibes into a whole new meaningImage
I would like to close by saying anything in my above post was not a direct attempt to insult you / or any other members of this forum please do not quote it to a future date in an attempt to make me seem evil. Thank you. And i would like to apologise for any offence caused on my behalf to you and/or your children and/or/including your childrens friends and/or/including your milk man. Thank you.
ImageStacey has the most bodacious fipples! & Message board
http://whistlenstrings.invisionzone.com ... t=0&p=3303&
brewerpaul

Post by brewerpaul »

Reminds me of the Orgasmatron from the old Woody Allen movie Sleeper...
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

brewerpaul wrote:Reminds me of the Orgasmatron from the old Woody Allen movie Sleeper...
The company I currently work for manufactures products that help people that are having critical medical problems and help them live out a more full life: pacemakers, insulin pumps, stents and other things.

Well, one of the products is an electronic device used to relieve cronic back pain. One of our contracted doctors discovered that if the divice was connected to "just the right spot" in the back it could cause that same thing to happen at will!!! :o Flip a switch and there you have it.

Our company would not certify or recommend it for that use, well, because in their estimation it was not consistent with our stated mission. :roll: Geez, we could have gone from a multi-billion to a multi-trillion (bazillion?) dollar company overnight!!!! :boggle: what a shame. :lol:

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Paul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Paul »

brewerpaul wrote:Reminds me of the Orgasmatron from the old Woody Allen movie Sleeper...
That house was on HGTVs Dream Vacation Homes the other day. Turns out the Orgasmatron is actually the house's elevator. :lol:
brewerpaul

Post by brewerpaul »

[quote="Paul Turns out the Orgasmatron is actually the house's elevator. :lol:[/quote]

That's rather appropriate!!!
Got wood?
brewerpaul

Post by brewerpaul »

NorCalMusician wrote:[Well, one of the products is an electronic device used to relieve cronic back pain. One of our contracted doctors discovered that if the divice was connected to "just the right spot" in the back it could cause that same thing to happen at will!!! :o Flip a switch and there you have it.:
That wouldn't be a TENS unit would it? I happen to have one of those little gems hanging around. No, not for THAT purpose, although I'm told that people do put those electrodes in some interesting places...
Got wood?
anniemcu
Location: A little left of center, and 100 miles from St. Louis

Post by anniemcu »

NorCalMusician wrote:

HEY! THAT was funny!!!!!
Yeah... but think about the virus potential... :o
anniemcu
---
"You are what you do, not what you claim to believe." -Gene A. Statler
---
"Olé to you, none-the-less!" - Elizabeth Gilbert
---
http://www.sassafrassgrove.com
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

anniemcu wrote:
NorCalMusician wrote:

HEY! THAT was funny!!!!!
Yeah... but think about the virus potential... :o
DOH!!!!