Way way OT. Best Chiff Chap

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Walden
Chiffmaster General
antispam: No

Post by Walden »

Cranberry wrote:Oh, and I nominate Walden.

I aspire to be more like him. He's a fine upstanding person. Has never had a bad word for anybody, ever since I've known him.
Thanks for the nomination and the positive words.
Reasonable person
Walden
Azalin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Azalin »

Since the board is hosted in Canada, I would say only canadians are entitled to be nominated. Hhmmmmm, hey, I'm canadian!
scottielvr
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by scottielvr »

I'd like to nominate Nano. Why? Well, because... we can count on him saying something amusingly self-deprecating when he finds he's been nominated, that's why. (It's a bit circular, but it works for me). I was going to nominate Dubh, too, but he already has been. Sort of. I think.
<<sits back, puts feet up, whistles idly and files nails while waiting for the calendar>>
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

scottielvr wrote:I'd like to nominate Nano. Why? Well, because... we can count on him saying something amusingly self-deprecating when he finds he's been nominated, that's why. (It's a bit circular, but it works for me). I was going to nominate Dubh, too, but he already has been. Sort of. I think.
<<sits back, puts feet up, whistles idly and files nails while waiting for the calendar>>
You ain't gonna see ME in no frickin' calendar like some piece of meat. Besides, I don't even have a cool tattoo on my butt or anything.
scottielvr

Post by scottielvr »

See?
:D
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Post by Nanohedron »

Girl, I was dead serious. Leave the exposure to the young and svelte. My proportions are, shall we say, nowadays probably an acquired taste. Like limburger, say.
scottielvr

Post by scottielvr »

But I like limburger! :wink:
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

amar wrote:by the way, vote not for me, for it is well know that I do not post but rubbish and act highly immaturely. And I have excused myself for this in the past.
Nonetheless, it is what i am, and i shall continue to follow my path.
SIGH...you can have your pick of months in the calendar, ok? :roll:
Last edited by izzarina on Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

scottielvr wrote:But I like limburger! :wink:
Hey, baby, could WE make a sandwich.... :lol:

If I absolutely have to be on the calendar, I want March. It sounds so like a command. I'll wear my S&M dominator leathers.
scottielvr

Post by scottielvr »

Okay, done -- we've gotta close these deals however we can. Izz, we'll have to change Amar's offer to, "you can have your pick of any month but March." After Nano's signed the contract, we can all discuss whether we'll let him wear the leathers, or not. :wink:
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

CHIFF FIPPLE wrote:
NorCalMusician wrote:
aderyn_du wrote:I'm still pondering Chiff Chap nominations, but what I really want to know is whether there will be a calendar forthcoming?? I can see it now...

I would have to check with my wife to see if my Bleazey Low D will be an adequate cover up.

:lol:
I think I would like to see that piccie on a Calendar, or is that a Nor-cal-andar
So, what month would be best for a Chiffer with a BIG low d coverup? May take TWO months, you see! :boggle:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
scottielvr

Post by scottielvr »

NorCalMusician wrote:So, what month would be best for a Chiffer with a BIG low d coverup? May take TWO months, you see! :boggle:
Uhm...I think... I think I'll let someone else, uh, deal with this. I've had enough trouble with Nano and his wardrobe requirements. Ahem....Stacey? Help!
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

NorCalMusician wrote:So, what month would be best for a Chiffer with a BIG low d coverup? May take TWO months, you see! :boggle:
Oh shoot, Nor....I already have you slotted for half of the May picture, with a Generation G :P
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
emmline

Post by emmline »

Nanohedron wrote:Girl, I was dead serious. Leave the exposure to the young and svelte. My proportions are, shall we say, nowadays probably an acquired taste. Like limburger, say.
But if you've seen the movie "Calendar Girls," you'll know that the pics are done by posing the subject carefully behind a relevant object--it could be a soprano D. It could be a computer monitor. It could be a house. You decide.
(p.s. I cannot acquire a taste for limburger. Could you describe yourself as something more along the lines of Thai cuisine?)
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

I'd like to see a nudie picture as a centerfold-special with a girl delightfully blowing a DS-lowD. :D