Foul mouthed a55hole dissing Ireland! Unbelievable ..read on

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
izzarina
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by izzarina »

Cranberry wrote:
Azalin wrote:Nice bra, by the way, K.
I agree.
pink really is your color...it goes well with the black fur. You should wear it more often. And don't let anyone tell you you need to shave....hairy shoulders are en vogue right now

Heather
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
fiddleronvermouth

Post by fiddleronvermouth »

So I went to the local library and they only stock a French translation; "La Troisième Policier". ('Osti! Quel dommage.) I was tempted, but I think I'll hold out for the real thing.
glauber

Post by glauber »

fiddleronvermouth wrote:So I went to the local library and they only stock a French translation; "La Troisième Policier". ('Osti! Quel dommage.) I was tempted, but I think I'll hold out for the real thing.
Hehehe, i sneaked out to the bookstore and fecking bought one! They only had one copy and it took me a long time to find it.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--

Post by Guest »

moxy wrote:
Yep, Ireland is just like any other place, there's the same types of people - the session-wreckers, the session-makers, the drunks and the non-drinkers, the musicians and the construction workers (sometimes they're one and the same!!), and everything in between, not to mention the charming (for which Ireland is best-known) and the less charming. Of course, the proportions might be different than in other places, but that goes for anywhere.

No it isn't! Thats the reason why all them sh*t off the Obsession are hooorin over there to harrass the locals and drive the Guinness Brewery out of business.

Post by Guest »

Why dis Ireland?

Because these omhadawns go over there and are played under the table by school kids - Then they have to drive all over the place, Kinvara, hurry hurry ...Bodyke.. hurry hurry Kilrush.. panic panic Doolin ( where the locals feel sorry for eeejits just so long as the Guinness is selling) to find a place to torture unsuspecting Guinness drinkers, and, settle in to some unfortunate house where the staff have to suffer these people perform. Is it music - No! Is it sex No! Is it theater maybe. Does it stink Yes. So it must be Sh1te. Note I did not say play, because despite all the noise they make on the Internet, the whole bunch rolled into one would not make a bad bodhran player, nor would there be enough skill there to make a loud guitar player. So there is absolutely no way that we could make an Elvis impersonator out of them!

Why I ask you do they not go out on the rocks and play in the sea, or play for the seaguls, and play for the seals?, or play for the cows in the field. Beause their own pets have long since committed suicide to escape the screeching and scrawbing! In addition, when the eeeejits begin driving about, the Clare cows are seen running along the ditch and mooing from one farm to the next to warn the animals of Clare to hide while they still can, for such schreeching and schrawbing as is about to begin is worse than the devil himself scratching an ould hooor's a55!

And finaly, on their last tour in Ireland wasn't it a fitting end to them all that they should have had to play for the crickets in an empty cowshed where they were upstaged by an Elvis impersonator and a mad banjo clicker!
Last edited by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Bloomfield wrote:
GaryKelly wrote:I still don't know what a "schrawbing fuddle" is. :(
Take a good look at me. I am not just a schrawbing fuddle: I am the Schrawbing Fuddle.
The arrogance. Have you no modesty, man?
emmline

Post by emmline »

Bloomfield wrote:
GaryKelly wrote:I still don't know what a "schrawbing fuddle" is. :(
Take a good look at me. I am not just a schrawbing fuddle: I am the Schrawbing Fuddle.
But t'weren't me that called you it, I told ya.

BTW, I think I know where I've run into Toasty before--It's all that stuff filling every nook and cranny of a Dr. Bronner's castille soap bottle. He's just switched from the All-one-God faith to forum commentary.
Azalin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Azalin »

toasty wrote: Why I ask you do they not go out on the rocks and play in the sea, or play for the seaguls, and play for the seals?, or play for the cows in the field.
Now, I don't think that's funny anymore, talking about torturing animals like this! ;-)
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

I thinking this thread's title ought to be changed to "Foul mouthed Lunatic Dissing Themselves....read on."

Post by Guest »

Joseph E. Smith wrote:I thinking this thread's title ought to be changed to "Foul mouthed Lunatic Dissing Themselves....read on."
Oh is that so me boyho

And what would you know about it?
NZ_Chris

Post by NZ_Chris »

I think it falls into the category of a self evident truth - no special knowledge is really required :)
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Toasty, some of us have been trying rather hard to point out to you, in the nicest possible way, that one of the most endearing traits of the Irish is an ability to laugh at themsleves. But you weren't listening were you? Just a quiet word of advice: stay off boards for a while, have valium and go read some Flann O'Brien books.
CHIFF FIPPLE

Post by CHIFF FIPPLE »

I think Toasty is hot, :x and a wee bit browned off, an realy crusty, :x but if butter'erd up toasty :D could be great in a Jam session :lol: Image
ImageStacey has the most bodacious fipples! & Message board
http://whistlenstrings.invisionzone.com ... t=0&p=3303&
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

yep, i like the bra too, but the hair? No. I like a clean shave.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Toasty:"Oh is that so me boyho "
==============================================

...read yourself. It's pretty laughable.