Evidence that WhOA is widespread

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
jsluder
antispam: No

Evidence that WhOA is widespread

Post by jsluder »

This morning, I noticed that the carton of chocolate Silk (a brand of organic soy milk) in my refrigerator has the following text printed in bold letters on the side:

"Whoa. The answer really IS blowing in the wind."

It appears that the affliction is spreading beyond C&F.

Edited to correct spelling and to add: In smaller text below the above statement, there was some nonsense discussion of using windmills to generate electricity, but, as anyone on this board could tell, it was simply a feeble attempt to disguise their obsession with whistles.

Cheers,
John
Last edited by jsluder on Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Hey, is that copyright infringement? :lol:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
pandabean
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by pandabean »

What does Whoa mean again? :oops:
http://www.mlhotw.com - My Site
http://www.mlhotw.com/forum - My Forum (in need of members)
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

WHistle Obsessive Aquisition disorder.

and I absolutely, possitively, for sure, you can ask my shrink, DO NOT have it at all.

Really.....

Don't you believe me?

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
pandabean

Post by pandabean »

NorCalMusician wrote:WHistle Obsessive Aquisition disorder.

and I absolutely, possitively, for sure, you can ask my shrink, DO NOT have it at all.

Really.....

Don't you believe me?
Ahh, thought it was something like that. How many whistles do you own and I will see if i believe you or not? :P

I dont have it (yet) although umm I may get another whistle later, hmmm. Anyway I dont have it. :P
Last edited by pandabean on Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.mlhotw.com - My Site
http://www.mlhotw.com/forum - My Forum (in need of members)
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Obviously it is time for WHOA to be added to the DSM as an identifiable syndrome, and none better to work this up than Dale. Symptoms, age of onset, treatments, etc.

Philo
"This is this; this ain't something else. This is this." - Robert DeNiro, "The Deer Hunter," 1978.
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

Well, I will tell you I have to take my shoes off to count them, maybe my wifes shoes too!!!

Keep your eyes out for a for sale post from me in the next few days. :twisted:

Eric N

Post by Eric N »

pandabean wrote:
NorCalMusician wrote:WHistle Obsessive Aquisition disorder.

Really.....

Don't you believe me?
Ahh, thought it was something like that. How many whistles do you own and I will see if i believe you or not? :P

I dont have it (yet) although umm I may get another whistle later, hmmm. Anyway I dont have it. :P
It didn't hit me untill I bought that second whistle two weeks ago. Now I have three more on the way from the whistle shop :oops:

It will hit! You wont recognise it at first. You will say things to your self such as "I just need to find a whistle in Tune". Then you hit the forums and do a search for a whistle that has caught your eye. Then seeing the raving reviews of C&F members send you over the top.

WOAH has taken hold!
Eric
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

NorCalMusician wrote:Keep your eyes out for a for sale post from me in the next few days. :twisted:
Enabler!!!

So, wha'cha sellin'? Huh? Huh? Maybe something we wantss, preciousss?

:wink:
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

jsluder wrote:
NorCalMusician wrote:Keep your eyes out for a for sale post from me in the next few days. :twisted:
Enabler!!!

So, wha'cha sellin'? Huh? Huh? Maybe something we wantss, preciousss?

:wink:
Ah, you are on to me.

Patiencsssss, my precioussss one. Thessssse mattersss take time, it doesssses.