Way OT: Has anyone else seen this website?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Cyfiawnder
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Way OT: Has anyone else seen this website?

Post by Cyfiawnder »

http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf something for the conspieracy theory people to chew on and digest...
Low badnwidth users check other link below...

For those of you who watch it:
A Boeing 757 is:
124' 10" from wing tip to wing tip
44' 6" Tall (40' if engines and tail are sitting ON THE GROUND)
155' 3" long
and in extended range comfiguration with fuel and passangers weighs
255,000lb (1275 tons) Some planes are only equiped for shorter trips... they weigh less.

Bassically the same thing but with more measurment, some Computer generated comparisons, and without all the Bandwidth requirements...
http://www.worldnewsstand.net/2001/pent ... tline.html
Justinus say guiness in hand worth two in ice-box.
brewerpaul
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by brewerpaul »

Interesting.... one thing he does NOT as is, if the 757 did not hit the Pentagon, where the heck DID it go and what happened to it?
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Veeeery interesting, nothing like the offical report or what was reported by the television networks.

One thing, how did they FBI know about all the private security video cameras along the supposed route of a supposed aircraft, when it seems they can't find their way to lunch!

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
happyturkeyman

Post by happyturkeyman »

MarkB wrote:Veeeery interesting, nothing like the offical report or what was reported by the television networks.

One thing, how did they FBI know about all the private security video cameras along the supposed route of a supposed aircraft, when it seems they can't find their way to lunch!

MarkB
The CIA covers up the fact that the FBI actually knows what they're doing. Duh.
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine.
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

I admit that is a spellbinding thing to watch. I was struck by how professional looking it is, as opposed to much of the conspiracy theory stuff.

It does raise some questions in my mind. But, as in a post above, what do they propose happened to the flight and the people therein?

Thanks for sharing.

Dale
glauber

Post by glauber »

Hmmm...

Like Dale said.

What struck me the most was the absense of the usual aircraft crash debris. What happened to the bodies? If a military jet did get "scrambled" (like eggs, always sounds like) and shot a missile that hit the Pentagon, what happened to the actual plane? It must have crashed somewhere else? If it blew up in the sky, there would have been a shower of debris?

Very well done.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
glauber

Post by glauber »

I remember on the day, the first reports/rumours i heard over radio and TV were that a small plane or a helichopter had crashed on the Pentagon.
--Wellsprings--
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

:boggle:

Amazing stuff....,
I can clearly remember when this happened asking my son and anyone else who might have been around at the time "Where's the Plane?".
It was incredibly strange to see the ruined walls but not one shred of anything that looked like an aeroplane.

Slan,
D.
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
glauber

Post by glauber »

I have to say i'm fairly convinced now that it wasn't a large plane that struck the Pentagon. Not because of the usual Government coverup, but because of the missing debris, and the size and shape of the damage, especially in the internal walls. Festinating...
--Wellsprings--
SwtCaro

Post by SwtCaro »

BillChin

Post by BillChin »

It is all clear now. It was a few crop circle pranksters that caused all that damage. All the dead and wounded volunteered to be reported as such and were compensated.

I guess it all shows how guillible the public is, that 5% (or is it 10%) believe that Elvis Presley and Jim Morrison are still alive. In other words, some people will believe virtually ANYTHING based on an Internet report, or a best selling book, or a popular movie, no matter how far fetched, no matter how silly. But hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and most folks have a few beliefs that the general population would consider "way out there," myself included.

What is really scary is what happens in countries with tightly controlled media, such as Egypt, Iran, and other Islamic countries, China, Cuba and other countries still ruled by despots. Stuff like the spoof in the first post in the thread is treated as gospel and becomes as such. Egyptians still don't believe that their pilot voluntarily crashed his plane in that tragic incident. Most Arabs still don't believe it was Muslims that commandeered and crashed on the planes on 9/11. Many Arabs believe 9/11 was a plot by Israel and the CIA to get Americans angry at them. No facts, no first hand eye-witness reports, no websites, no books, or movies will convince them otherwise.
+ Bill
Last edited by BillChin on Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Research, then report or respond.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
glauber

Post by glauber »

Where would we be without snopes.com?

So, according to snopes, the walls were reinforced with some kind of superstrong cloth they make bulletproof vests from. This would explain why the walls didn't shatter, and instead there was a neat and relatively small hole where the plane went in. The wings folded neatly and penetrated the building with the rest of the plane, and everything was contained in one section of the Pentagon, where it burned intensely and incinerated. This also helps explain why the fire was so hot.

Still, it's hard to believe that he airplane hit the ground first and left no damage in the lawn.

I guess freak things happen from time to time.
--Wellsprings--
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

Maybe it was an artificial lawn made from the same stuff that was in the wall.

Slan,
D.
:wink:
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

I read in the snopes article that it hit the helo pad. I don't remember if it said it slid or bounced to the final impact point.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus