Crystal People Alert! (OT?)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Crystal People Alert! (OT?)

Post by TonyHiggins »

LONG BEACH, Calif. (Wireless Flash) -- Mark September 29 on your calendar because it will mark the beginning of the end of the world.

That's the chilling news from E.T. expert Dr. Terry Johnson, who claims various conglomerations of alien races are conspiring to destroy planet Earth on that day -- with the help of a few volcanoes and earthquakes.

Johnson says an earthquake is scheduled to take place in Guadalajara, Mexico, and when the "crest" of the quake happens, a giant spacecraft will slam into the fault line like a "kamikaze" fighter and start a global chain reaction that will result in the ultimate destruction of the planet.

He claims the E.T.s want to destroy Earth because, in his words, "They're afraid of human creativity and our unique ways of problem solving."

Some humans will be saved, and Johnson says many are already being abducted to other planets to be used as super computers.

It sounds hopeless, but he says hundreds of human abductees are working as a resistance force by learning to fly UFOs.
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Bloomfield
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Bloomfield »

Waiter! Four pints of bitter, please. And keep the change.
/Bloomfield
peeplj

Post by peeplj »

E.T. expert Dr. Terry Johnson ....
Hmmmm....I wonder what sort of Dr. he is?

I wouldn't cash in your savings for a few last days of glorious excess just yet...

--James
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Sept. 29? That's a Wednesday. We can have an End of the World session at Kieran's. :lol:
littlejohngael
Tell us something.: I've been with Chiff and Fipple since shortly after I bought my first low D. I've learned loads from this community, and I intend to continue to learn and contribute. Many thanks to Dale and everyone who makes this site happen.

Post by littlejohngael »

peeplj wrote:

I wouldn't cash in your savings for a few last days of glorious excess just yet...

--James
Um ... You mean I shouldn't have ordered that complete set of Overtons? ... Oh ... crud. :o :boggle: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little John
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

peeplj wrote:

--James
Sorry, girls, you all have to go home now. :o
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Only a bunch of girlie-men would believe such nonsense. They are probably opposing a balanced budget in Caleefornia..
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
Dale
The Landlord

Re: Crystal People Alert! (OT?)

Post by Dale »

TonyHiggins wrote: He claims the E.T.s want to destroy Earth because, in his words, "They're afraid of human creativity and our unique ways of problem solving."
THEY HATE FREEDOM!
OutOfBreath

Post by OutOfBreath »

peeplj wrote: Hmmmm....I wonder what sort of Dr. he is?
Dr. of Doofus, sounds like.

Sounds like he shouldn't see SF movies when he's off his medication...
John
-------
The Internet is wonderful. Surely there have always been thousands of people deeply concerned about my sex life and the quality of my septic tank but before the Internet I never heard from any of them.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Boy! I have something to look forward to on my birthday, becoming 58 there aren't to many surprises left in life, but this could be interesting!

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Jeff Guevin

Post by Jeff Guevin »

He claims the E.T.s want to destroy Earth because, in his words, "They're afraid of human creativity and our unique ways of problem solving."
I don't know, it sounds like the E.T.s are using a very human solution to their problem!
glauber

Post by glauber »

Bloomfield wrote:Waiter! Four pints of bitter, please. And keep the change.
Don't forget the peanuts.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
John S

Post by John S »

Hyper intelligent mega beings from another area of the Galaxy travel to Earth in their incredibly sophisticated ships in order to collect some Homo sapiens (presently engaged in a headlong dash into Ecological disaster and extinction) for their creativity and problem solving skills.
Mmm
What’s wrong with this picture?

John S
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

Hyper intelligent mega beings from another area of the Galaxy travel to Earth in their incredibly sophisticated ships in order to collect some Homo sapiens (presently engaged in a headlong dash into Ecological disaster and extinction) for their creativity and problem solving skills.
Mmm
What’s wrong with this picture?
Hey, yeah. Good point. Guess I'll cancel that million dollar loan.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

say tony, who's the huge dude on your avatar?