Day of WhOA

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Kuranes
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Day of WhOA

Post by Kuranes »

So, today in the mail, an aluminum syn, a dixon soprano D, and a parcel containing a chieftain low G and two clarke Megs arrived. :boggle: :boggle: :boggle:

So, yeah, it was a good day.
For when as children we listen and dream, we think but half-formed thoughts; and when as men we try to remember, we are dulled and prosaic with the poison of life.
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

I have a Copeland showing up tomorrow!!!
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Azathoth

Post by Azathoth »

Hey Kuranes,

Which Dixon sop D? There are two I know of? The cool metal one or .. the other one? :D

I only ask since I ordered one too recently.

And that along with a Dixon sop C. I know, it's a start -- I have to get into this WhOA a bit more effectively at some point!

I do have three whistle bags now though, does that count?

Az
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Day of WhOA

Post by brewerpaul »

Kuranes wrote:So, today in the mail, an aluminum syn, a dixon soprano D, and a parcel containing a chieftain low G and two clarke Megs arrived. :boggle: :boggle: :boggle:

So, yeah, it was a good day.
TWO Megs??? You spendthrift!! :lol:
Yup, a good day
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
Kuranes

Post by Kuranes »

Azathoth wrote:Hey Kuranes,

Which Dixon sop D? There are two I know of? The cool metal one or .. the other one? :D

I only ask since I ordered one too recently.

And that along with a Dixon sop C. I know, it's a start -- I have to get into this WhOA a bit more effectively at some point!

I do have three whistle bags now though, does that count?

Az
The "other" one :) It's a nice little whistle, I'm glad I got it.
For when as children we listen and dream, we think but half-formed thoughts; and when as men we try to remember, we are dulled and prosaic with the poison of life.
vomitbunny

Post by vomitbunny »

I'm waiting on one myself. Remember the Humphrey's retrofit heads? He makes the whole whistle himself now. Delrin head on brass tube. MMMmmm.....I can taste it now......
My opinion is stupid and wrong.
Paul

Post by Paul »

NorCalMusician wrote:I have a Copeland showing up tomorrow!!!
Congratulations!! :party: What key, etc?
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Brass, low d. Don't know much else about it other than it needs a polish and has not been played by the owner. She got it more than 6 years ago (they could not find her name in their records, I asked).

A Classic Virgin! :D

Tracking says it is scheduled to deliver today, but I think FDX ground gets here after I leave for the day. :sniffle: I just might have to run an errand or two before making the trek home! :twisted:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus