OT Is this real or are we being had?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

I say, Gunther needs to wipe his chin a bit. I don't think that the camera loves him as much as he thinks the camera loves him. I remember ABBA (being about 18 when they hit the US billboard) and I have to say that their music will stand the test of time far better than your man here. Although, "...touch my tra la la" is kind of catchy..........NOT. :D
emmline

Post by emmline »

Zubivka wrote:
Start with something simpler, like Dave, then upgrade...
qu'est-ce que c'est..."doux tam-tam?" :-?
Maeloc
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I love Emer Mayock, Matt Molloy, Jean Michel Veillon and Michael McGoldrick playing. My favourite flute makers are Hammy Hamilton and Solen Lesouef

Post by Maeloc »

I don't know wich one to choose, Dave read On the Road but Gunther wants to sexualise the world...
anyway, it's time for my beauty bath :)
SirNick
Tell us something.: I love Irish music! I am mostly a whistle player but would like to learn more about flutes. I also have a couple older whistles I'd like to sell and maybe pick up a bamboo flute to practice with.

Post by SirNick »

I can only urge all of my fellow C&F members to not get involved with Mr. Gunther. I am currently in a legal battle for his copyright piracy on MY song "Ding Dang Dong" ! I feel completly used!! He changes one word in the title and removes my "disco" feel low pipes and calls it his own. The nerve!! :tantrum:
"You have my undivided attention"
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Günther: tired and uninspired. This CAN'T be current. Please.
Zubivka
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Zubivka »

SirNick wrote:I can only urge all of my fellow C&F members to not get involved with Mr. Gunther. I am currently in a legal battle for his copyright piracy on MY song "Ding Dang Dong" ! I feel completly used!! He changes one word in the title and removes my "disco" feel low pipes and calls it his own. The nerve!! :tantrum:
Sometimes I wonder if you didn't dream originally "Dingy Dung Bong", then woke up...

As for, "Doux tam-tam", beats-beats me. In French, it would mean "soft tom-tom" Must be the same Ding Ding, but in Flemish-flemish.
SirNick
Tell us something.: I love Irish music! I am mostly a whistle player but would like to learn more about flutes. I also have a couple older whistles I'd like to sell and maybe pick up a bamboo flute to practice with.

Post by SirNick »

Zubivka wrote:
SirNick wrote:I can only urge all of my fellow C&F members to not get involved with Mr. Gunther. I am currently in a legal battle for his copyright piracy on MY song "Ding Dang Dong" ! I feel completly used!! He changes one word in the title and removes my "disco" feel low pipes and calls it his own. The nerve!! :tantrum:
Sometimes I wonder if you didn't dream originally "Dingy Dung Bong", then woke up...

As for, "Doux tam-tam", beats-beats me. In French, it would mean "soft tom-tom" Must be the same Ding Ding, but in Flemish-flemish.
No Zoob.
But, oddly enough "Dingy Dung Bong" was the name of the band I was in at the time :lol: We were a trio: High G whistle, Triangle, and a guy blowing across the top of an RC Cola bottle. We got beat on Star Search by Sawyer Brown. I judges were paid off, I think.
"You have my undivided attention"
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

This guy is just weird. He is just some perverted swede who is trying to make a few extra bucks. :tantrum: I can't stand him. Yet I have to say if this is fake it is really funny but since it is real it is stupid.
Steven
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Steven »

I disagree, Unseen. I think it's pretty darn funny even being real. It's just that he didn't intend it to be. He has no actual effect on the world, so I'm quite happy to laugh at him.

:lol:
Steven