This thread has expired.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
emmline
antispam: No

This thread has expired.

Post by emmline »

Ok. ok. It was entitled the "sexual tension thread." But, since I think that this message board generally manages to maintain a certain level of class, I don't wish to be responsible for changing the tone.
We'll leave that to a politically neutral principality such as....oh....Switzerland.
Last edited by emmline on Fri May 21, 2004 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bloomfield
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Bloomfield »

Oh, em! A thread dedicated just to me!

Thank you! :love:
/Bloomfield
claudine
Tell us something.: Hi, I am a choir singer from Luxembourg trying to get back to Irish flute playing after a few years of absence from ITM.

Post by claudine »

Boring, boring, extremely boring. Just like real life. I expect the internet to more interesting. :P
BrassBlower

Re: The non-Legendary, soon to expire, Sexual Tension thread

Post by BrassBlower »

emmline wrote:Here it is folks. Your place to get it out in the open. Which avatars float your boat?
It's safe! It's fun! And best of all...there are infinite ways to spell V*@&ra!
Considering what you said about mine over on the Legendary thread, my answer should be obvious! :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/4StringFantasy

I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

I thought the legendary thread was the sexual tension thread. Oh well, I haven't dropped in there for quite a while.

And from that you can infer absolutely nothing. :P
emmline

Post by emmline »

Counting down until this thread expires.....10, 9, 8, 7, 6...
Darwin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Darwin »

emmline wrote:Counting down until this thread expires.....10, 9, 8, 7, 6...
...5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, -1, -2, -3, -4...
Mike Wright

"When an idea is wanting, a word can always be found to take its place."
 --Goethe
antstastegood

Post by antstastegood »

Time for some acceptance and understanding of retrosexuality.

Definition from a reputable dictionary: http://www.wordspy.com/words/retrosexual.asp
The retrosexual code (contains bad words): http://www.geocities.com/phatforrest/retro.html

(Don't read anything into the fact that I actually clicked on this thread)
Unreasonable person,
ants
|___|)____________O___O___O___o__O___O_____|
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

This thread made me think of a Black Hole.

Be REALLY careful what links you click when searching the internet for Black Holes!!!!! :boggle:

Here is one with lots of info links on SPACE Black Holes:

http://casa.colorado.edu/~ajsh/relativity.html
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
TelegramSam

Post by TelegramSam »

This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it because because because (just go back to the top, silly, I'm tired of typing...)
<i>The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.</i>
avanutria
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Post by avanutria »

You mean you typed all that, Sammy? Let me tell you about a few keyboard commands called CTRL-C and CTRL-V... :D
An bhfuil aon dearmad i mo Ghaeilge? Abair mé, le do thoil!
RonKiley

Post by RonKiley »

This thread also has no predicate.

Ron
emmline

Post by emmline »

Sorry Ron...I went and changed the title on you!

it also has no point.
Rando7

Post by Rando7 »

I for one am offended by this thread. Sexual tension. Neverending songs. It's Gomorrah I tell you.
OutOfBreath

Post by OutOfBreath »

Bloomfield wrote:Oh, em! A thread dedicated just to me!

Thank you! :love:
Bloomie, you've expired?! :)
John
-------
The Internet is wonderful. Surely there have always been thousands of people deeply concerned about my sex life and the quality of my septic tank but before the Internet I never heard from any of them.