Ossama. They know where he's hiding now.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Bloomfield
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Bloomfield »

Is there anyone else who thinks that Osama is sitting somewhere in Guantanamo Bay, or in some forgotten county jail in the US, ready to be produced by a triumphant administration, say around late October? ;)
/Bloomfield
glauber
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by glauber »

Noooo, this would be impossible in a country where there is no secret police, and the government is accountable to its citizens!

Sheeeesh! Here i go again (slaps self!). No more C&F political threads for me.

g
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

glauber wrote: form of birth control known as coitus interruptus
Do you mean..........

OUCH! :boggle:

Grabs self and quickly walks away!!!
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
glauber

Post by glauber »

That's a way, but there are less painful ones! :)
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
kevin m.

Post by kevin m. »

As soon as he's shown off to the world's media(say two weeks before the next election),I want my Garklien off him"!
"I blame it on those Lead Fipples y'know."
Drpipes

Post by Drpipes »

I'm pretty sure I saw OBL at a Starbucks in Tampa last week but that was only an hour after having my eyes dialated by my eye doctor. And yeah, I did drive to the mall that day in that condition. Pretty scary huh? I could be wrong because I also thought I saw Elvis at the BP station in a Cadillac but my daughter informed me it was a poodle in an Chevy Impala. So much for my conspiracy theories.
Brian Mac
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

Bloomfield wrote:Is there anyone else who thinks that Osama is sitting somewhere in Guantanamo Bay, or in some forgotten county jail in the US, ready to be produced by a triumphant administration, say around late October? ;)
Maybe not exactly this trick, but I do believe the White House will put some rabbit from its hat in due time.

We're still to learn what will be done with Saddam Hussein, y' know...
Monster

Post by Monster »

kevin m. wrote:As soon as he's shown off to the world's media(say two weeks before the next election),I want my Garklien off him"!
I'd really like to hear one of these Garklien's in action, could be a life altering moment. :lol: Do these things have the same register as say, squeaky car brakes?

What? Produce Osama like pulling a rabbit out of a hat? I thought he was still free and making home movies!Ok, all kidding aside, if they don't produce Bin Laden before election time I'll eat a Garklein!
insert uber smart comment here
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Some theories regarding Yomama bin Laden:

1: He really is smarter than Dubya and the CIA and the whole US army and is hiding out in {insert country of choice}. Not really that far-fetched if you look at the utter failure of the US security apparat in thwarting 911 or in predicting those awful, ungrateful Iraquis' reaction to their unrequested "liberation" at US hands.

2. He's already long dead. Israeli Security seems to subscribe to this one. The guy was supposed to need renal dialysis - kind of hard to do that in an Afghani cave. CIA apparently thinks the last tape was genuine - but their track record for perspicacity isn't exactly reassuring.

3: We know where he is - exactly where we're going to capture or kill him in the latter part of October. Live capture would be the bigger coup. but then 'dead men tell no tales'. Personally, I subscribe to this one in my more worriedly paranoid moments.

Both Yomama and Sadama are excellent reasons why one should not go creating monsters - they evetually bite the hand that fed them.
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Bloomfield wrote:Is there anyone else who thinks that Osama is sitting somewhere in Guantanamo Bay, or in some forgotten county jail in the US, ready to be produced by a triumphant administration, say around late October? ;)
Yeah there are, the people who like conspiracy theories. The question is: do you entertain bi-partisan theories or just this kind?

Like I said in another thread, we need Oliver Stone to tell us what REALLY happened.
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

The Weekenders wrote:
Yeah there are, the people who like conspiracy theories. The question is: do you entertain bi-partisan theories or just this kind?

Like I said in another thread, we need Oliver Stone to tell us what REALLY happened.
Why do you think this isn't what you call a bi-partisan theory?
/Bloomfield
pthouron

Post by pthouron »

The Weekenders wrote:

Like I said before: you seem to be obsessed with bi-partisanship, yet are unable to entertain even the remote possibility that the side you support can do anything wrong.
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

pthouron wrote:Like I said before: you seem to be obsessed with bi-partisanship, yet are unable to entertain even the remote possibility that the side you support can do anything wrong.
P, I think it's more subtle than that: Of course he entertains the remote possibility that his side can do wrong. But you have to earn the right to point that out by being on that side. Because if you are on the other side, you are not actually pointing out a wrong, you are bashing. The implication is that by being on the other side, you lose the ability to see my side fairly or at all. It's the epistimological you're-with-us-or-against-us.
/Bloomfield
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

PARTY TIME!
Bloomfield wrote:It's the epistimological you're-with-us-or-against-us.
Now you'll get our Weeks really episted...

Not that it's easy to avoid dialectics or bipartisanship when your nick is already plural...

PS: how much would it cost me to officially become a Republican, complete with a card with my mugshot and all? Then, if you do can you go and vote for the obvious loser, hence defeating the Nader effect?
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Ah, you guys are full of it. A REAL conspiracy theorist would also believe that Clinton ordered the hit on Vince Foster, that's all. I was just pointing out the drab predictability of thinking Bush has Osama waiting for an October surprise is oft-repeated by the Bush haters. There are conspiracy theorists and cabal predictors, then there are the lightweights.

This was all in fun. I remember back in the 70s when Rolling Stone magazine hired a guy named Howard Kohn to write a monthly conspiracy theory about Nixon. He never had any good ones for the Lefties, but man, those Republicans really have the puppetmaster thing down. I have never viewed a conspiracy theory the same way since. I believe almost none of them. Human tendency to SNAFU is way better than Pinky and the Brain.

Chill out.

My "side can do no wrong?" What "side" is that? Sheesh, I ain't even registered Republican. :roll:
How do you prepare for the end of the world?