$5400 Raffle - What a great community! :)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
AnnaDMartinez
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Fantastic, Jessie, you can count on me for a cash donation!
glauber
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by glauber »

[Ooops!]

Sorry, i just realized that my post could contaminate this thread with politiks, so i'm editing it out. No big deal, you didn't miss anything important! :)
Last edited by glauber on Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
Talbert St. Claire
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

clarifying.

Post by Talbert St. Claire »

Hi Mike,

Thanks for clarifying your post. Appreciate it! -Talbert
If you discover you have a "perfect" Low Whistle, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If it's close to perfection, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If you feel that it's difficult to adjust to but you still feel a deep connection to it, don't sell it. Just give it to me!!!
paulsdad

Where's the link?

Post by paulsdad »

I'm sorry, but I don't see the link or web address to purchase a ticket.

Paulsdad
Talbert St. Claire

Contact!

Hello, (UPDATED!)

Email Jesse here at: jessiefish@[REMOVESPAMBLOCKER]email.com

P.S. Thanks everyone for the help! As simple as it was!-Talbert
Last edited by Talbert St. Claire on Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you discover you have a "perfect" Low Whistle, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If it's close to perfection, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If you feel that it's difficult to adjust to but you still feel a deep connection to it, don't sell it. Just give it to me!!!
dclawyer

Post by dclawyer »

Wow! What a great effort. I'm in. You'll see an e-mail from me with details on some whistle donations shortly as well as some money for raffle tickets.

Thanks for doing this!
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

Jessie had her baby!

Hang in here, rafflers!

Dale
ChrisLaughlin

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

NEW PRIZE!!! :party:
My mom, Nadine Laughlin, will be donating 15 copies of her new album Beautiful Mystery as prizes. Download a couple great tracks (with me on whistle) here: http://www.nadinelaughlin.com

And yay for Jessie's new baby! What's the name?

Chris
Brigitte

Spamblocker never forget if you give your email in forums

Post by Brigitte »

Talbert, just wondering if you have the chance to change Jessie's email on your last message and add the "spamblocker" thingie to it as she has done in her initial email in this thread. Having her email-adresses open like this may cause her mail box being fludded with spams which is what she tried to avoid. Doing it like "name at adress dot com" or with inserting a word like "Spamblocker" in the address can avoid this.... and I highly recommend it to anyone if you are leaving your email address online in a public forum....

Brigitte
Wenn die Klügeren nachgeben,
regieren die Dummköpfe die Welt.
(Jean Claude Riber)
Talbert St. Claire

email address.

Thanks Brigette,

All is well.
Last edited by Talbert St. Claire on Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomB

Re: email address.

Post by TomB »

talbert st.claire wrote:Thanks Brigette,

I'm not to good with going in and editing the post from my original post. So, hopefully a new post will help somewhat. I realize that this may not really help the situation at hand since the post is still there. I'm not sure how to complete this brigette. I do appologize for this Jesse! I'm very new working with computers and all. I'm open to any suggestions.-Thanks

P.S. I'll post another message and hopefully atleast members are aware.
Hello Talbert: You can easily edit your own message. Just make sure that you are logged in, then go to the message in question. Near the top right corner of the message you will see a little "tab" that says "edit"- I think it has a picture of a pair of scissors or something. Just click on that tab and you'll be able to make any changes you want to the message, than simply submit it again. That's it, works like a Champ.

All the Best, Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
Talbert St. Claire

Raffle.

Thanks for everyone's kindness regarding the raffle.-Talbert
Last edited by Talbert St. Claire on Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talbert St. Claire

EDITING!

Hello,

Brigitte, Thom, Glaubar. - Thanks much! It was the easiest thing I'll ever do in my entire life!

Truth is, the "edit" symbol to the right as I looked for it while trying to complete the task was not there.The only thing that was there at the time was the "quotes" symbol. For some strange reason as I went back a second time it was located right where it should have been.Strange stuff!
Talbert St. Claire

cd's.

I'm receiving a number of emails from people explaining to me that they would like a copy of "Tears Of The Forest". In light of the recent events pls understand that Jesse is understandably quite busy these day's! She will return your emails at the appropriate time.

So here's what I need you to do in the meantime. Continue to submit your funds to the email address provided through Jesse.Once you have done this,contact me and I'll see if I can work something out to get the cd off to you in a timely fashion! - Thanks for understanding-Talbert
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

Wow! What a few days. Sorry for the delays, and I will respond to all e-mail within the next day or two. I didn't expect her to come three weeks early!

If it's ok with everyone, I will postpone the raffle date to May 1st. If anyone has major objections, please let me know.

I will post now on the other thread and get some pictures ready.

We are so happy.

:)
~JessieD