Wow, look what a lucky devil I am!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Bloomfield
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Wow, look what a lucky devil I am!

Post by Bloomfield »

MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: MLI/5361-ILGI0509/45
BATCH: IPD/15/096/PTNL
RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 28th of Febuary 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20511465897-6291 with serial number 472-971103 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-71-64 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information very confidential till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000 company and 300,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD10 million international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial agent
MRS LINDA MOORE of the,
MEGA TRUST AGENCY
TEL:0031-620-177-925
FAX:0031-645-272-053
Email:megatrustagency@netscape.net
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 21ST of APRIL 2004. After this date all unclaimed,funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mr.Jerry Van Hall
Lottery Coordinator.
REPLY TO megatrustagency@netscape.net
Btw, what's a "fiducial agent'?
/Bloomfield
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Wow, look what a lucky devil I am!

Post by chas »

Bloomfield wrote:
Btw, what's a "fiducial agent'?
It's an agent who helps you establish an absolute coordinate system. They tend to use theodolytes, sometimes even reticles.
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
littlejohngael
Tell us something.: I've been with Chiff and Fipple since shortly after I bought my first low D. I've learned loads from this community, and I intend to continue to learn and contribute. Many thanks to Dale and everyone who makes this site happen.

Re: Wow, look what a lucky devil I am!

Post by littlejohngael »

Bloomfield wrote:Btw, what's a "fiducial agent'?
I wasn't sure it was a word, but according to the dictionary:

fi·du·cial, adj.

1) Based on or relating to faith or trust.
2) Relating to or characteristic of a legal trust; fiduciary.
3) Having the nature of a trust; fiduciary; as, fiducial power
4) Regarded or employed as a standard of reference, as in surveying.

chas wrote:It's an agent who helps you establish an absolute coordinate system. They tend to use theodolytes, sometimes even reticles.
Theodolytes? :o Reticles?? :boggle: Oh great. Back to the dictionary. ... :roll:

Little John
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

And don't any of you go claiming my prize behind my back, do you hear?!
/Bloomfield
littlejohngael
Tell us something.: I've been with Chiff and Fipple since shortly after I bought my first low D. I've learned loads from this community, and I intend to continue to learn and contribute. Many thanks to Dale and everyone who makes this site happen.

Post by littlejohngael »

Bloomfield wrote:And don't any of you go claiming my prize behind my back, do you hear?!
I'm sorry. Any and all inquiries may now be directed to my personal secretary, Mary Beth. If she's unavailable, just ask for my butler, Jeeves. I'll be too busy to answer while moving into my mansion. :D

All the best,

Miss Mary Beth Johnson
On behalf of Little John
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Bloomfield wrote:And don't any of you go claiming my prize behind my back, do you hear?!
May I claim it for you and hold it in trust until you turn 18?
jbarter
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by jbarter »

The only time I've heard the word fiduciary before it was being sung by Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

megatrust.... Yeah, I really megatrust 'em.
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Too bad the grammer, syntax and spelling is just a little better than that of a high school grad. The fact that they mention ticket numbers as significant and then claim selection from a pool of 500 million emails is the kicker though.

Blimey.

Yo, Bloo, where did you buy your ticket?
Last edited by IDAwHOa on Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

NorCalMusician wrote: Bo, Bloo, where did you buy your ticket?
You know, the odd thing is, I don't remember buying a ticket.
/Bloomfield
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

You ARE a lucky devil!
Tom Dowling
Tell us something.: Well, I've been a contributor and visitor to this site since 2001. At one time or another, one of my photographs was the opening page photograph. My teacher was Bill Ochs. I play the Penny Whistle. Not a lot else to say.

Post by Tom Dowling »

Well, be sure to e-mail the sender all of your bank account numbers, social security numbers and credit card numbers as soon as possible. A few signature specimens would probably be useful to them as well. Finally, you can throw in an umlimited power of attorney for those fine folks, just to make sure they have everything they need.

These simple measures will, without doubt, facilitate a real flurry of activity in your various accounts!

HURRY!

Tom D.
Darwin

Post by Darwin »

This reminds me. I've been getting quite a few offers lately regarding ordination, and I'm seriously thinking of going for it. I wouldn't mind a little extra income from doing weddings and funerals.

I think it's great how many wonderful opportunities are available to us on the Net.

By the way, Master Bloomfield, sir...You are gonna buy the whistle or flute of our choice for each of your good buddies here on C&F, arent' you?
Mike Wright

"When an idea is wanting, a word can always be found to take its place."
 --Goethe
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Don't you feel moved to take out the entire Board for dinner and buy each of us a whistle or flute or two? It's only fair and will ease your pangs of conscience over this surely undeserved and unfair good luck...

Best :D

Philo
"This is this; this ain't something else. This is this." - Robert DeNiro, "The Deer Hunter," 1978.
StewySmoot

Post by StewySmoot »