CD REVIEW: Talbert St. Claire's Tears of the Forest

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Re: cd!

Post by IDAwHOa »

talbert st.claire wrote:i gave free advice to all even without thinking twice because i love to teach!!! .... i wont mention names here, but i did not hesitate to "HELP YOU" when you asked for it! .... " A REAL PLAYER IS ONE THAT SHOWS CONCERN FOR FELLOW MUSICIANS"!

Free advice is that which is given without ANY expectation of compensation EVER. You are a new person here. You seem to only post when it is to your own advantage or to complain that your advantage is being ignored. It is quite apparent to me that your only reason for establishing a presence here was to grow a market. Not a bad thing, in and of itself, but your response to a lack of attention is not appropriate.

" A REAL PLAYER IS ONE THAT SHOWS CONCERN FOR FELLOW MUSICIANS"! regardless of possible or lost chances for compensation.

Grow up please.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
CHIFF FIPPLE
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by CHIFF FIPPLE »

I too have a Cd it is very good, well played and recorded the music is wonderful. 8)

:o Must be a full Moon :o

Talbert. stop throwing your rattel out the pram. :(
ImageStacey has the most bodacious fipples! & Message board
http://whistlenstrings.invisionzone.com ... t=0&p=3303&
glauber

Post by glauber »

CHIFF FIPPLE wrote:I too have a Cd it is very good, well played and recorded the music is wonderful. 8)
Me too, it's Mary Bergin's CD. :D
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
CHIFF FIPPLE

Post by CHIFF FIPPLE »

A'h :o I also have a Pink floyd CD, see that Pink he can throw a wobler better than talbert :P
ImageStacey has the most bodacious fipples! & Message board
http://whistlenstrings.invisionzone.com ... t=0&p=3303&
janice

Post by janice »

Good lord, get a grip.......

Real pros don't get their knickers in a twist so easily.
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

I liked Talbert album clips, yet
there is something I don't get here, or
there are some things I don't dig here, rather.

1) Dale posts a review on Talbert's CD, and cites Spillane. He says Talbert's is more like elevator music, but since he likes elevator music, it's objectively a positive review. When a young journalist, I used the same compliment when I really felt like trashing someone, but what does this prove?
2) Talbert gets adenoid like butterless spinach, and quotes Spillane. He says he was glad giving advice to people here, but they're no good people so goodbye people.
3) Tyghress has her own felines and quotes Spill Names, and says one shan't spillanes, or vice-versa, and she don't usually snap at people--and true she usually doest not, doest she usually?--so she unusually giveth the holler to Talbert, and gets her claws out for good so it ain't really snapping...
4) Byll sums it up quite clearly yet gently, keepeth to his recent policy and doest not link to an ads page, and one would think that sould do, sum it up and leave it at page one.
5) Everyone jumps in, and I'm totally confused on what's this all ado about nothin' and I'll get back to bed, read back Ilf's and Petrov's Twelve Chairs instead of spillan' their names...
6) I prefer threads trashing re***ers for the heck it's just fun, and plain silly humour, than those getting all his hoopla just because sp***ne was quoted, for this ain't good-humoured and reeks of churches and ayatollisms.

Night, good folks. :roll:
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Oh no, Zubsky, not butterless spinach!
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known--Montaigne

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
Switchfoot

Post by Switchfoot »

Oh no, Zubsky, not butterless spinach!
Shall we have a war? The Butterless Spinach versus the Boiled Carrots?

Oh yeah, are we quite done yet? I think most people leave because we arent willing to say, okay, whatever.... :roll: and just keep bashing and bashing. (well, the pot is calling, later peoples)
Last edited by Switchfoot on Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DCrom

Post by DCrom »

blackhawk wrote:Oh no, Zubsky, not butterless spinach!
We have to squash these vegetative metaphors before they drive us all out of our gourds!
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

Blacky, don't trash B.S. before you know it better:
1) It will bolt your door safer than a boiled carrot--forget its iron contents, it will rust the lock solid!
2) Butterless spinach is the Ultimate Educational tool of Our French Republican School. For, by feeding us BS once a week, complete with one Egg Boiled Green And Rock-solid In The Juice You Wondered Whether That Is The Famed 100 Years Chinese Egg--steal a breath now, it's a jig--
we learnt:
a) life is not a garden of roses
b) who cares about hairdress, when this stuff is supposed to be kosher, and Everything Acceptable By Any Religion Around Even For Easter, so there's no excuse and we all will have to eat it except if we set a strike (aka "FOODFIGHT!") but this takes a majority.
c) it tastes exactly like a rusted nail (and not a roasted snail, which we frogs would have gladly traded for!)

3) BS forcefeedingly driven into my organism kept me safe of drugs for, ever since, whenever I smelt pot--whether raw, powdered, compressed, cold, lit or cookie-pied, whether californiana or caucasiana--its faintest smell always reminded me of our Republican Butterless Spinach (R-BS) and I always answered "no, thanks, I'd rather have a cognac".

Of all this R-BS, everything is blatantly and deliberately OT but only (3) is reasonably reliable.
Switchfoot

Post by Switchfoot »

3) BS forcefeedingly driven into my organism kept me safe of drugs for, ever since, whenever I smelt pot--whether raw, powdered, compressed, cold, lit or cookie-pied, whether californiana or caucasiana--its faintest smell always reminded me of our Republican Butterless Spinach (R-BS) and I always answered "no, thanks, I'd rather have a cognac".
Whoops, wrong pot Zuke
"The pots calling the kettle black"
Should have known that was going to happen

David
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

DCrom wrote:
We have to squash these vegetative metaphors before they drive us all out of our gourds!
Signing off now...I'm too hungry to post. :D

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Zubivka wrote:
I never trash B.S. I get lots of it right here at C&F. :D

--Plato
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

blackhawk wrote:
Zubivka wrote:
I knew you'd bite on that bait :D
DCrom

Post by DCrom »

Zubivka wrote:
blackhawk wrote:
Zubivka wrote: Blacky, don't trash B.S. before you know it better:
I knew you'd bite on that bait :D
Well, he said he was hungry . . .