...consuming T..I..M..E...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

NorCalMusician wrote:I think I will blame it all on WhOA. I keep an eye out for whistles that I am interested in. I sincerely appreciate all those that have contributed to this, it has helped our marriage become fuller and richer!

:)
See, SEE! It is ALL your fault, yes it is. Because I came here this morning, saw this thread and decided to look at the others I now have a CG Low C and a CG Alto G coming to live with me.

IT"S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! :D

I guess our marraige will be a little fuller and a little less rich for the short term.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Emmline, will you say what you're writing about?
emmline

Post by emmline »

Pre-teen/middle-school fiction...previously published only by "print-on-demand" if you know what that is...if you don't I'll let you be more impressed than you actually should be. (a little more detail on my webpage link.) Presently trying to "write for the market" a bit better than I did on my first attempt.
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

Emmline, your website is a total stitch!! :lol: I think your writing will be paying off very soon... love your sense of humour!!

Best,
Andrea
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin
emmline

Post by emmline »

Eeee gads! You actually went there? Whee. Wow. I like compliments!
Thanks Andrea!
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

I've actually been there twice! :-D The first time I went when you posted the pic of your daughter (she's beautiful, btw-- what a wonderful smile!), but I didn't have as much time to really read everything then, so I went back again just a bit ago. :)

Best,
Andrea
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin
Steven
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Steven »

Actually, Em, I've been there now too. Basically because of your mention of it above, and aderyn_du's recommendation of it. I agree with her -- quite amusing! Of course, now that you have all these fans, you're going to have to start updating it more, like you say on it you'll do if people start looking at it.

:-)
Steven
emmline

Post by emmline »

Hmmm...let's see...what's gotta give?

1.Update web blog...
2.Work on book...
3.Hang around C&F...

tough tough choices...